Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm convinced his stache has magic powers over these GMs and Team presidents when he walks into an office. You miss the playoffs 11 times out of 17 years you've coached in the NFL and you still have Tim Kirwin on NFL radio convinced he's going to have the Rams prepared to win tonight's game. :smh:

Dude is respected because he's well connected. Have no idea how he's on the rules committee and has so much sway in the league.

Horrible coach

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Jeff Fisher is a horrible coach. This Rams team is looking exactly the same as his Titan teams: pretty good d, crappy qb, horrible skill players and probably the worst decision maker amongst all coaches.

I cant lie, I'm enjoying this game just to see this smug faq's face. Hopefully 9ers run it up even more.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jeff Fisher is a horrible coach. This Rams teaming is looking exactly the same as his Titan teams: pretty good d, crappy qb, horrible skill players and probably the worst decision maker amongst all coaches.

I cant lie, I'm enjoying this game just to see this smug faq's face. Hopefully 9ers run it up even more.

:heh:

looks like harborough is content to just run and kill clock, wonder how long fisher gets,

the funny thing is jeff fisher was such a hot commodity, then you look at a guy like lovie smith who prob has to accept a defensive co-ordinator spot nad work his way back up when he's a btter coach than jeff fisher