Some academy award winning shyt
Breh probably even saw how she interacts with her family
Especially her mother
And thought maybe just maybe I can change this
And the hook came
It’s not that marriage doesn’t work in modern society
It’s the people in these relationships
Muthafukkas be walking around with demons expecting somebody to save them
Expecting their partner to do all the heavy lifting and to look past their flaws
That’s not how that works
If your woman knows she has issues but keeps making excuses for not seeking help for unchanged behavior
This is what you’ll get

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh trust me. Before I even proposed, I set out the terms of our marriage like a contract (which it is). I didn’t go out with my nose open. Too many men go in starry-eyed like “she’s the love of my life.”

Marriage is so great, women expect to be proposed to and rarely the other way round. :russ: If it was so beneficial to men the way they talk about it, you’d expect their to be long line of women lining up to get engagement rings.

Men need to take romance out of it, that’s for the women. For us, we need to be logical because there’s nothing romantic about marriage for us. Nothing changes in our feelings for a woman with or without a ring. We don’t need to be claimed like a woman does, that’s the difference.

I know it sounds like I’m not thrilled about getting married. Contrary to what I wrote, I’m actually looking forward to it. But I understand it’s business first.

funny enough Men bought into the Disney fantasy more than women, lol women more so see us as licks.

I said in another thread but Covid taught a lot of men it is ok being alone and to find hobbies that make you happy. Prior lotta dudes literally felt they might as well die if they didn't have a chick and I feel this fuled a lot of the incel violence.

Also with Social media now women can't hide their mess like they could in the past, and lotta dudes straight on being clean up men suckers like their fathers, uncles etc.

I don't think women will ever buy into true equality so I can see a rise in fake traditional women happening in the 2030s in hopes to bring simps back to the table, but imo until these Family laws changes this shyt is really a waste of fukking time lol. 95% of the shyt dudes actually want from marriage they can get it with a chick just being their girlfriend in 2023, but hoes aint going for it cause they don't get the glory of a wedding to shyt on their friends.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A lot of nikkas get married thinking they can elevate and change these hoes
Been knew about little momma but not her past
The shyt coming out on her :francis:
This also another problem with vetting people
Many women take on a chameleon approach when you first start dating them
They’ll start taking on your traits and mannerisms/imposter syndrome
Some academy award winning shyt
Breh probably even saw how she interacts with her family
Especially her mother
And thought maybe just maybe I can change this
And the hook came
It’s not that marriage doesn’t work in modern society
It’s the people in these relationships
Muthafukkas be walking around with demons expecting somebody to save them
Expecting their partner to do all the heavy lifting and to look past their flaws
That’s not how that works
If your woman knows she has issues but keeps making excuses for not seeking help for unchanged behavior
This is what you’ll get
You preached a word here, but honestly negros made a huge deal about him getting his submissive non-black chick when the red flags were already on display on TV Lmao

Seems like she pulled the same okey-doke most of these chicks play. No one is surprised. BW were haters or jealous when nah- we just knew this was a chick of a different race playing the game.

Broad LITERALLY disrespected black men on national tv and a black man wifed and impregnated her, and other men cheered him on :deadrose:

Bytch couldn’t have been more obvious :picard::wow::russ:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I agree, I've long come to this conclusion.
most of us held out hope based on what we were sold and "Ima be different" lmfao nah.

Our society was constructed (well the modern society) for Marriage to no longer be needed, and people holding on to the past paired with social media amplifying delusion is what has the relationship world in shambles. People point to these "married for 30 year" couples not realizing they grew up in a different era.
I was working in Djibouti. Our FedEx guy was a local. Cool Brotha.

One day he came to me stressed. I asked him what’s wrong. He said, “my Wife and girlfriend are at odds. My girlfriend wants more time and my Wife said no.”
:pachaha:
I told him, you got to get them to compromise. Tell your Wife she has to give a little.
:mjlol:
I was trolling but serious. He hit me with the
:ohhh:
Third world problems.
:obama:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was working in Djibouti. Our FedEx guy was a local. Cool Brotha.

One day he came to me stressed. I asked him what’s wrong. He said, “my Wife and girlfriend are at odds. My girlfriend wants more time and my Wife said no.”
:pachaha:
I told him, you got to get them to compromise. Tell your Wife she has to give a little.
:mjlol:
I was trolling but serious. He hit me with the
:ohhh:
Third world problems.
:obama:

Lol yeah marriage makes sense in those environment's but in economically stable societies where everyone can work the same job it is idiotic as a concept for like 95% of people

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
You preached a word here, but honestly negros made a huge deal about him getting his submissive non-black chick when the red flags were already on display on TV Lmao

Seems like she pulled the same okey-doke most of these chicks play. No one is surprised. BW were haters or jealous when nah- we just knew this was a chick of a different race playing the game.

Broad LITERALLY disrespected black men on national tv and a black man wifed and impregnated her, and other men cheered him on :deadrose:

Bytch couldn’t have been more obvious :picard::wow::russ:
A word 😂
I didn't post in nan thread about those two but like you said, the writing was CLEARLY on the wall. PAAG over everything I guess.