Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They are

Until you get locked up with them

Just said it in another thread, they’re controlling af. They play the submissive role, and might be genuinely submissive physically, but they will try to control every aspect of your life through manipulation once you're locked up/in

If you’re a strong willed man, you’re going to butt heads

Beautiful women, but money hungry and cold blooded once they feel they have an upper hand. Could be most women idk, but i do know they’re extremely controlling and jealous.. might even be jealous of your relationship with your own family.
sounds like a Westernized PAAG.

My nikka @Mowgli don't have dem problems :smugfavre:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manosphere

source.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
They are

Until you get locked up with them

Just said it in another thread, they’re controlling af. They play the submissive role, and might be genuinely submissive physically, but they will try to control every aspect of your life through manipulation once you're locked up/in

If you’re a strong willed man, you’re going to butt heads

Beautiful women, but money hungry and cold blooded once they feel they have an upper hand. Could be most women idk, but i do know they’re extremely controlling and jealous.. might even be jealous of your relationship with your own family.
You are right. I've talked to plenty of men with Asian wives who have experienced this. The whole image of them being so submissive is just as manufactured as the image of our women being ratched. Talk to the actual husbands to get the truth.