Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
4-BD0339700000578-5687893-image-m-159-1525373937022.jpg

:francis:
I thought she had shape for some reason, never looked at her close before

Just lost a tiny bit of respect for Jeezy, but at least hes already correcting course.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Funny cause I was just re-listening to this track and realized how that boy Jeezy bodied Wayne and Drake on his own track :wow:

You ever bust ten nuts in a two seater
She said I can't feel my legs, Im like bytch me neither :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Some are way too happy to see something/someone fail.

I'm just shocked because they legit looked happy, but a inch of me really seen a bit of facade, and a opportunist approach on both parties.

Marriage in Hollywood is all a hustle for both parties. No marriage is sacred, and it all ends in the same line of credits.

There's some acceptions, but it's all far and inbetween.

All I know is that we fitting to have some 🔥🔥🔥 soon :ohlawd:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
“According to credible sources, a string of distressing incidents surrounding the disappearance of Jay Wayne Jenkins' beloved pets has emerged. The severity of the situation escalated dramatically when Jenkins stumbled upon a paw in the trash while disposing of dinner leftovers just last week. This unsettling discovery marked a pivotal moment for Jenkins, as it served as the proverbial last straw, prompting him to initiate divorce proceedings.”

:ohhh:

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Always feel like celeb marriages must be a little easier, because of the money which gives you space, and priorities, a little more equality

but, ultimately, if you are unhappy, no matter what other successes, you will want to change that.

no one should be that disillusioned, people realize that social media isn't real relationships. People take that pic and go have a horrible argument.

That pet stuff reads like a horror movie lol my dog Jeezy

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Relationship stood no chance, though I thought it'd last a little longer. #GMB is bad enough with normal folks but with celebrities?

tenor.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marrying a bytch that was on a knock off of The View was silly in the first place. They don’t do shyt but yap on those shows so I know that bytch had his ears bleeding. Every damn week is a new photo shoot or having you write some long ass IG caption. Yeezy didn’t think ahead far enough to realize he was wifin somebody that was trying to chase a influencer bag.