Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:laff:heres more

Throw the damn towel:damn:
Please tell me they werent getting bodied like this in just one movie :lupe:

So many possible gifs from that clip:mjlol:

But keeping it real those fight scenes are more realistic to what we have now. Now a days batman would fight a room full of goons and they would come at him one on one :dahell:. These 1940 goons was on some real street shyt with everybody jumping in. One clip i saw a guy jump on his back, another go at his knees, and another throwing haymakers:heh:. I dont care how nice u are in martial arts, how u supposed to defend yourself with all that going on

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
It is intentional. That's where they modeled Peter from. Had to drop that knowledge on a few cats a couple years ago when they said that Andrew or Tobey don't look like "the real Peter Parker" and then cited the animated series as the real peter parker. :mjlol: @Prodigal Syndicate and @Ed MOTHEREFFING G had a field day
That's good to know because I've been thinking that ever since that show aired. Thanks for the clarification, fam.:jawalrus:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
It is intentional. That's where they modeled Peter from. Had to drop that knowledge on a few cats a couple years ago when they said that Andrew or Tobey don't look like "the real Peter Parker" and then cited the animated series as the real peter parker. :mjlol: @Prodigal Syndicate and @Ed MOTHEREFFING G had a field day
Even the theme song is a slowed down autotuned/robot voice version of the 70s theme song

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Throw the damn towel:damn:
Please tell me they werent getting bodied like this in just one movie :lupe:

So many possible gifs from that clip:mjlol:

But keeping it real those fight scenes are more realistic to what we have now. Now a days batman would fight a room full of goons and they would come at him one on one :dahell:. These 1940 goons was on some real street shyt with everybody jumping in. One clip i saw a guy jump on his back, another go at his knees, and another throwing haymakers:heh:. I dont care how nice u are in martial arts, how u supposed to defend yourself with all that going on
hahaha real talk. In modern fight scenes even the lowest goons look like they have some martial arts training. This shyt is just a beatdown...

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Have you ever noticed that Nicholas Hammond's Peter Parker resembles the 90s animated show one quite alot?
I don't know if it was intentional or not. Probably just me :yeshrug:

Yes I noticed it, he was a good Peter Parker back then.

220px-Nicholas_Hammond_1977.JPG

f3b1a3af_Peter20Parker.jpeg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Joker and The Penguin and em must have been eating lovely during this period. How are you going to get to the top dog when his young boys fukk you up everytime, on sight?

Henchman: Say -What do you want us to do about The Bat and his sidekick, boss? :jbhmm:

Penguin: You gave them that work last time you saw them right? Beat the nikka's ass in the park and threw him off the balcony? Aight then. :childplease:

Do that shyt again. It's not like they can stop you. :mjlol:

Now get the fukk out of here - this plan to steal these umbrellas ain't gonna think itself up, see....:smugdraper:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Joker and The Penguin and em must have been eating lovely during this period. How are you going to get to the top dog when his young boys fukk you up everytime, on sight?

Henchman: Say -What do you want us to do about The Bat and his sidekick, boss? :jbhmm:

Penguin: You gave them that work last time you saw them right? Beat the nikka's ass in the park and threw him off the balcony? Aight then. :childplease:

Do that shyt again. It's not like they can stop you. :mjlol:

Now get the fukk out of here - this plan to steal these umbrellas ain't gonna think itself up, see....:smugdraper:
latest

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Have you ever noticed that Nicholas Hammond's Peter Parker resembles the 90s animated show one quite alot?
I don't know if it was intentional or not. Probably just me :yeshrug:

I'm shocked that he's still alive and working and they never even had him do a cameo in any of the movies.:ohhh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I'm shocked that he's still alive and working and they never even had him do a cameo in any of the movies.:ohhh:

When listening to the commentary of the first movie Spiderman movie in 2002. The woman producer said he was in at but they never show his face. Basically Spider-man rescues him and a woman from the falling debris by using his web to get them out of the way.

Nicholas Hammond is an American-born actor best known for his roles as Friedrich von Trapp in the film The Sound of Music, and as Spider-Man/Peter Parker on the CBS television series The Amazing Spider-Man and the films that accompanied it. He also made an uncredited cameo in the 2002 re-boot Spider-Man as a crowd member at the Unity Festival.

http://spiderman-films.wikia.com/wiki/Nicholas_Hammond

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
When listening to the commentary of the first movie Spiderman movie in 2002. The woman producer said he was in at but they never show his face. Basically Spider-man rescues him and a woman from the falling debris by using his web to get them out of the way.

Nicholas Hammond

:leon: I stand corrected. Skimmed imdb and couldn't see it. Nick still getting that Spider paper :salute:

Sidenote: I get a genuine kick out of stuff like this - Garnett Morris who played Ant-Man on TV on SNL was in the Ant-Man flick too.

Last edited:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

Nicholas Hammond
I DID NOT know this.:ohhh: