Jeez....1940s Batman come hold this L

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
yeah and the modern Alfred design was based off this movies Alfred

Alfred-burns-Batman.jpg

:deadmanny: @ Batman and Alfred in the middle with the :stopitslime: and :steviej:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
:russ: man I can't believe some of the beatdowns I just watched. Batman really used to think he was something he wasn't :lolbron:
Them fists of fury sent my nikka Bruce back to the lab for a new plan often :wow:

Throwin homey down elevator shafts, off buildings... I'm dying right now.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
The 70's show was one of my favorites as a kid. Show wasn't that great, but even today I still don't mind that costume it was a great depiction. The designer did a great job with it and throughout the series his eyes would look different which I thought was cool too especially the fuzzy bug type eyes. The music always been dope to me as well.

Always liked the original version better.

Have you ever noticed that Nicholas Hammond's Peter Parker resembles the 90s animated show one quite alot?
I don't know if it was intentional or not. Probably just me :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Have you ever noticed that Nicholas Hammond's Peter Parker resembles the 90s animated show one quite alot?
I don't know if it was intentional or not. Probably just me :yeshrug:

It is intentional. That's where they modeled Peter from. Had to drop that knowledge on a few cats a couple years ago when they said that Andrew or Tobey don't look like "the real Peter Parker" and then cited the animated series as the real peter parker. :mjlol: @Prodigal Syndicate and @Ed MOTHEREFFING G had a field day