jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is an EXCELLENT documentary

One thing however

It REALLY makes Kanye look like a sucka for the comments he made about Talib Kweli on Drink Champs. Talib looked out for Kanye early on.

Y'all nikkaz been fooled.
Same sellout who common dissed on WHPK.
Same sellout who went jiggy on WHPK.

Nuffin changed.

You dudes just not in the culture and fooled.

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Absolutely. Yeah, and Talib says a lot of goofy shyt sometimes, but none of that matters. Talib was the first dude to bring him on tour as an emcee, and helped with some connections, and really believed in Kanye and took him seriously as an artist.

You show love to the people that helped put you on. It doesn't matter if Kanye would've blown up with Talib or not. of course we would have. We all know that. But I still think at the very least you don't diss the shyt out of people that showed you love and gave you opportunities on your way to the top, even if you have petty disagreements over politics.
And it’s annoying watching people make excuses for his shyt it’s crazy to me. I’m pretty sure his own mother wouldn’t agree with ALOT of the shyt he be doing now. Respectfully cause I don’t know her.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ye spittin Two Words w Mos might be the best moment so far. Love the confidence he kept amongst all the doubters and people using him for beats. fukk Rawkus too for passing on him.

I wonder what really went into Rakwus passing on him. Felt like he would’ve been PERFECT on that label especially since he was already producing for their two flagship artists in Mos Def and Talib Kweli and had existing ties to Jay, Freeway, and Beanie.

I guess hindsight is always 20/20

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Absolutely. Yeah, and Talib says a lot of goofy shyt sometimes, but none of that matters. Talib was the first dude to bring him on tour as an emcee, and helped with some connections, and really believed in Kanye and took him seriously as an artist.

You show love to the people that helped put you on. It doesn't matter if Kanye would've blown up with Talib or not. of course we would have. We all know that. But I still think at the very least you don't diss the shyt out of people that showed you love and gave you opportunities on your way to the top, even if you have petty disagreements over politics.

And its crazy because the same way Dug Infinite betrayed Kanye is EXACTLY how he’s treating Talib and Big Sean now

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what really went into Rakwus passing on him. Felt like he would’ve been PERFECT on that label especially since he was already producing for their two flagship artists in Mos Def and Talib Kweli and had existing ties to Jay, Freeway, and Beanie.

I guess hindsight is always 20/20
I'm getting the vibe that Ye being followed around pre album with a camera on him shooting a doc might have turned a lot of people off and wanted to see him fail. Not saying thats the reason but if one of my dudes had someone shooting a doc back in the day without a deal, album or house I would be on some :stopitslime::usure::camby:vibes too. At least he followed through which makes this documentary so crazy. Coodie been sitting on a treasure chest of footage. Netflix threw the bag.