Jedi Knight Fallen Order Is Unbalanced

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
There weren't enough variation of attacks that you could do in my opinion... maybe they could have incorporated some other Jedi fighting styles or something (I understand he was just a Padawan but they coulda worked around that somehow). Also not nearly enough costumes. 30 different ponchos is damn near insulting

Daps
To those saying maybe it’s me and I’m just not good enough, I had no problem with God of War on hard difficulty, and the combat in that is demanding.

No, the problem with this game is how punishing an aggressive play style is. You’re furred to turtle through each confrontation, holding the block button until you have an opening. Anytime I try to take the fight to an enemy, my attacks never land and I’m hit.

Kind of pissed off I purchased it. I expected a lot better from the makers of the flawless Titanfall 2.

:francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy the gameplay, scenery and puzzles but fukk the story is boring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To those saying maybe it’s me and I’m just not good enough, I had no problem with God of War on hard difficulty, and the combat in that is demanding.

No, the problem with this game is how punishing an aggressive play style is. You’re furred to turtle through each confrontation, holding the block button until you have an opening. Anytime I try to take the fight to an enemy, my attacks never land and I’m hit.

Kind of pissed off I purchased it. I expected a lot better from the makers of the flawless Titanfall 2.

:francis:

God of War has artificial difficulty, the game isn't harder, the enemies just have higher level and you have less health on the higher difficulty so you can take fewer hits, but once you level up and get the right equipment the game is just as easy has it is on the easy setting

Fallen Order is a better game by far, because until you learn how to time the parry you will get killed, once you get that down the game is easy, but at least they force to get good at something in the game

when god of war all you need to do his grind and you can beat anything, the game is hot trash

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
its similar to souls/nioh learn how to use your stamina meter dodge and parry and ur good to go .....practice

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You suck at these games dude, this was by far the easiest souls like I have played.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
God of War has artificial difficulty, the game isn't harder, the enemies just have higher level and you have less health on the higher difficulty so you can take fewer hits, but once you level up and get the right equipment the game is just as easy has it is on the easy setting

Fallen Order is a better game by far, because until you learn how to time the parry you will get killed, once you get that down the game is easy, but at least they force to get good at something in the game

when god of war all you need to do his grind and you can beat anything, the game is hot trash

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Getting that double bladed lightsaber early is the only reason I kept interest long enough to start enjoying the game. The split attack you get at the end, for all of the characters short comings is OP. I couldn’t have beaten Trilla without it

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Getting that double bladed lightsaber early is the only reason I kept interest long enough to start enjoying the game. The split attack you get at the end, for all of the characters short comings is OP. I couldn’t have beaten Trilla without it
i got it early but to be honest i don't use it because it seems like single light saber does more damage

double bladed one is only good for crowd control

Daps
Reppin
NULL

yes i understand God of War is dikk riden to death, the game is still trash, we talking about the game you putting up twitters

sony stans don't play games, they follow a cult, I don't respect you as a gamer, that stan shyt is wack beyond wack

Fallen on Order on PC looks better than God of War and that game came out years ago

God of War on PC doesn't even have exclusive full screen so DLSS looks like thrash on it, when Horizon Zero Dawn looks INCREDIBLE, and runs at smooth 4k 120fps, yet they talk like this port was is bad because of some issues at launch they will fixed rather quickly

The gaming media, and fake outrage is running gaming, but not for real gamers because nobody pays attention it

God of War combat is trash, Fallen Order is superior, the duels take more skill, on harder difficulty, it's not a health stat padding, the enemies are faster and more aggressive, and your reflexes need to be on point

God of War nothing changes in the difficulty other than the stats it's like the Witcher 3, where death march starts off hard because your stats are low and the enemies have higher stats, but once you get skills and equipment the game becomes just as easy as would be if it was on the low difficulty

what about that tweet refutes that, you dikk riding fakkit