Jedi Knight Fallen Order Is Unbalanced

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You're lying to yourself if you dont think fallen order was heavily inspired by dark souls.

My argument is it's like comparing McDonald's to a quality 5 course meal by a top chef both are food at the base level and are good but they ultimately provide completely different experiences

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My argument is it's like comparing McDonald's to a quality 5 course meal by a top chef both are food at the base level and are good but they ultimately provide completely different experiences
McDonald’s don’t have Steak:comeon:

It’s more like comparing an outback steak to a 5 star aged Filet.

Obviously the 5 star is better, but on a random Wednesday night the outback steak gone do the job :ohlawd:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wrote my problems with the game in the official thread but I think it’s slightly janky more than anything.

and the unlocks aren’t as good for all the exploring you have to do.

level design was cool.

but yea the combat itself needs more polish. Didn’t like you couldn’t frame cancel was my main problem.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: in the other thread you shytted on ninja gaiden just to hold up dark souls as some peak paragon of game design. foh nikka:umad:

Are you arguing that Ninja Gaiden didn’t have trash platforming challenges (Platforming sections with small platforms and laser drones that reset your entire platforming process), annoying enemies that didn’t make use of the gameplay (Ghost Fish, bats, etc), and some awful boss design with wonky ass hit boxes plus goofy game design? :mjlol:

I’m talking with someone who struggling doing the beginning of Dark Souls 3 and is crying because he can’t button-mash. :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wrote my problems with the game in the official thread but I think it’s slightly janky more than anything.

and the unlocks aren’t as good for all the exploring you have to do.

level design was cool.

but yea the combat itself needs more polish. Didn’t like you couldn’t frame cancel was my main problem.
I was fine with the combat. It’s nothing to brag about but it works. I personally wasn’t a fan of the level design and back tracking. That’s what ultimately made the game fall into my back log. Last I remember I was about 50% of the way through or so.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Are you arguing that Ninja Gaiden didn’t have trash platforming challenges (Platforming sections with small platforms and laser drones that reset your entire platforming process), annoying enemies that didn’t make use of the gameplay (Ghost Fish, bats, etc), and some awful boss design with wonky ass hit boxes plus goofy game design? :mjlol:

I’m talking with someone who struggling doing the beginning of Dark Souls 3 and is crying because he can’t button-mash. :mjlol:
at least you can swing a sword more than once per minute in NG :umad:

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
dopest game i played last year and that was before the 60 fps boost

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We can agree that none of the souls clone games are better than From software's games, but that doesn't mean they're all fast food Mc Donald quality games.

Fallen order was alot better than you're making it seem like.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played this on the hardest difficulty and it was mad cheap:russ:

I enjoyed it though, otherwise it would have been kinda mehh

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just finished it on Saturday, man it felt like the story didn’t even start until like the last 5 hours or so of the frame, Series X version is buggy but the VRR helped with the frame drops.

If they make another one , definitely need to balance the combat like op said.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm sure I would've played it more if I didn't work my way 20 minutes into a map and have to work my way 20 minutes back out to get back to the ship. Didn't even want to spend the time to get used to the combat after that. Not sure if I'll go back.