Jeanie Buss Sought Restraining Order Against Brothers To Keep Lakers Control

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas really tried to set a coup :mjlol:

Nah, Man, Jeanie was the one that staged the coup. She's been slowing undermining Jim and Mitch for YEARS.

She really wanted Phil to have the head of Basketball operations job and resented that Jim was given the position because Jim and Phil been beefing since forever (because of Phil being Phil). Pretty much all of the dysfunction in the organization has been from her. She made it a point to schedule interviews right before important periods for the front office (just before the draft, trade deadline, and the start of free agency) and she'd always talk about how sad she was that the team was in the shape that it was and how it wasn't the Laker way, and how sad she was about how Mitch and Jim treated Phil.

Think about it like this, for YEARS Jeanie claimed that she let Mitch and Jim handle all the basketball decisions, but then she ended up firing them both because they didn't consult her and Magic about a potential trade...Hell the reason Jeanie brought in Magic was so he could be her shield and sword, she didn't want the blood on her hands so she got Magic to do her dirty work.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Nah, Man, Jeanie was the one that staged the coup. She's been slowing undermining Jim and Mitch for YEARS.

She really wanted Phil to have the head of Basketball operations job and resented that Jim was given the position because Jim and Phil been beefing since forever (because of Phil being Phil). Pretty much all of the dysfunction in the organization has been from her. She made it a point to schedule interviews right before important periods for the front office (just before the draft, trade deadline, and the start of free agency) and she'd always talk about how sad she was that the team was in the shape that it was and how it wasn't the Laker way, and how sad she was about how Mitch and Jim treated Phil.

Think about it like this, for YEARS Jeanie claimed that she let Mitch and Jim handle all the basketball decisions, but then she ended up firing them both because they didn't consult her and Magic about a potential trade...Hell the reason Jeanie brought in Magic was so he could be her shield and sword, she didn't want the blood on her hands so she got Magic to do her dirty work.
Negged. :beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Point out one single thing that I said that wasn't true.

nikkas be trying to act like Jeanie is some angelic holy figure when she's anything but that. If she had gotten her way Phil Jackson would be president of Basketball operations right now and we see how well that's going on NY.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeanie needs to go to be honest though

She's been part of the problem and I don't know why people don't see that. Pretty much all those leaks over the years about dysfunction in the front office have been coming from her camp.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Hard to be a coup when 2 of the 3 trust controllers vote for new leadership.
That is called change of leadership.

Take the fan glasses off and its easy to see, Jeanie talked mad shyt and has alienated 2 of the 3 owners. She got to face them consequences.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas be trying to act like Jeanie is some angelic holy figure when she's anything but that. If she had gotten her way Phil Jackson would be president of Basketball operations right now and we see how well that's going on NY.
I will agree that the perception is out there is Jeanie is the tie that binds Lakers past and future greatness...as if she is her father reincarnated. For some reason she is viewed as a saint to most Lakers fans.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Laker fans been saying that shyt forever tho. A truly great player papers over a lot of cracks. :pachaha:

dont even know why you quoted dude... dumbass comments like that need to be left alone

:camby:

Exactly. You would be in the exact same position right now if Phil was in charge.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also the ONLY reason that people even found out that Jeanie could fire Jim from his position as head of basketball operations was because she went on Stephen A Smith's radio show and told everybody that shyt. Ever since then SAS and fans have been calling for her to fire Jim.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. You would be in the exact same position right now if Phil was in charge.
:whew: you right about that...we dodged a bullet there....
Also the ONLY reason that people even found out that Jeanie could fire Jim from his position as head of basketball operations was because she went on Stephen A Smith's radio show and told everybody that shyt. Ever since then SAS and fans have been calling for her to fire Jim.
Yea but what led to this? Because Jim gave himself a ticking clock