Jean Grey is a waste of a roster spot

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I still fukked with that episode where Cable and Bishop went back to the 90's to stop the plague and Jean almost got killed because Cable was shooting recklessly trying to kill Bishop.

Cyclops screamed on Bishop. "Why don't you fight your own battles in your own time Bishop? You could've got a lot of people hurt." He was about talking Jean.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only reason movie Cyclops sucked was cuz he wasn't a big name actor...lmao he got killed off because of Hale Berry wanting more screen time. At least the X-men movies pretty much made that horrible movie non-existant with the time travel stuff
Only white guys stanned for cyclops anyways.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I've been saying it the longest, but Nightcrawler should have been used more. I would have put both him and Kitty Pryde on the team over Beast (make him an Avenger instead) and Jubliee ( :camby: )
Honestly brehs lets be reality jean wasnt that bad
The sentinels on the other hand :laff::laff:

I remember watching DOFP and wondering how I'm supposed to take to these dummies seriously as a threat. How do you get wiped out by these walking Ls :laff:

What really stings the most is that going back to the comic DOFP, you really saw them doing work :whoo:

franklindofp6.jpg
30590578_2071836276361279_1969839600159424512_n.jpg

uxm142-17.jpg

I think the explanation is that the older sentinels they used to fight were a previous model and that the government got funding from the Hellfire Club to make a new model that was way deadlier than the previous iteration.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I know I've been saying it the longest, but Nightcrawler should have been used more. I would have put both him and Kitty Pryde on the team over Beast (make him an Avenger instead) and Jubliee ( :camby: )

What really stings the most is that going back to the comic DOFP, you really saw them doing work :whoo:

franklindofp6.jpg
30590578_2071836276361279_1969839600159424512_n.jpg

uxm142-17.jpg

I think the explanation is that the older sentinels they used to fight were a previous model and that the government got funding from the Hellfire Club to make a new model that was way deadlier than the previous iteration.

:scust:

Why is that last panel always the go-to scan of Sentinels fukking someone up? :mjlol:

Wolvie :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Why is that last panel always the go-to scan of Sentinels ____ing someone up? :mjlol:

Wolvie :mjcry:

I guess it's because you really wouldn't expect Wolverine of all characters to get earthed like that considering his popularity.
I'm not trying to pick on Logan right now though, everyone got it in the end.

Storm :to:

3747969-8581562536-storm.png

images

Doom, Black Panther, the Fantastic Four, Captain America, Cyclops, Spider-man, Iron Man, Vision, even the HULK caught the fade in that timeline :picard:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This thread is so many jokes. This is almost like that Spiderman comic book where the cops arrested Thanos.

It's ironic that she's practically the strongest character in the Marvel catalog and she comes out looking like that in the show.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-White-Crown-Phoenix-or-the-Living-Tribunal
https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-in-a-battle-between-Galactus-and-The-Phoenix-Jean-Grey
MOst Powerful Mutant - That poster GalacticStorm pretty much shut the thread down.

She practically is the Marvel plot - the tool the writer uses to create the Marvel storyline and lives in that spot above the omniverse and below the writers. In fact, without her Marvel writers wouldn't have a paycheck :umad:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This thread is so many jokes. This is almost like that Spiderman comic book where the cops arrested Thanos.

It's ironic that she's practically the strongest character in the Marvel catalog and she comes out looking like that in the show.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-White-Crown-Phoenix-or-the-Living-Tribunal
https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-in-a-battle-between-Galactus-and-The-Phoenix-Jean-Grey
MOst Powerful Mutant - That poster GalacticStorm pretty much shut the thread down.

She practically is the Marvel plot - the tool the writer uses to create the Marvel storyline and lives in that spot above the omniverse and below the writers. In fact, without her Marvel writers wouldn't have a paycheck :umad:

She would get rolled by xman though. She's strong no doubt, but not strongest