Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
At some point, black folks are going to have to stop harming eachother... :manny:

It’s easier to blame the white man tho...

Coli clown-”the white man put us in poor ghettos and poor ghettoes have crime because poor people fight for limited resources blah blah blah”
Like stealing TVs is like stealing drinking water.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The mother sticks by her initial story. Seems there is a effort to cover up the fact that white supremacists are targeting black people there.
She sticks by her story of her daughter seeing a white man speed away, it doesn’t say white man who pulled the trigger. Both renditions of the story seem plausible given their location; whatever the truth is, I hope it’s whats being played out. And above all, I wish her the best in healing from this tragedy.

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Racist cac did this just like I thought. Anint no brehs gone kill a mom over drugs. Whatever she owed wasn't worth that much to be doing all that.
What rock do yall nikkas live under :what:

I’ve heard of nikkas getting shot at over $20 or some other goofy shyt. These goons out here don’t care if you a parent or not :heh:

yall nikkas on here ridiculous when it come to logical thinking

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I’ve heard of nikkas getting shot at over $20 or some other goofy shyt. These goons out here don’t care if you a parent or not :heh:

nikkas try to be militant believing no black folks commit crimes or are on some slimy shyt.

That’s one of the things holding us back cause it enables nikkas to be grimy out here cause they know folks will give them a pass cause they’ll blame it on the white man keeping them down

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

You win some and you loose some but I'm not risking my freedom over $20:hubie: but I understand why nikkas come after people for small change. In the dope game you can't let nobody slide or nobody will want to pay you. I tried being the plug once. It sucks cuz you may have to front nikkas and then you got to be on they head to get your bread. Dj Vlad said it best. "In the dope game people don't pay unless they have to" He's a cac but he tried doing that once so even he know that :pachaha:. Just 2 months ago a lil nikka ran off with a zip and owes me $200. He sold for me. If it wasn't for him having evidence that I threatened his bytch ass I would slide him. Now I gotta wait but I'm gone get his ass :birdman:

Last edited:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Going through threads of the same topic between TheColi & St0rmfr0nt is always a muthafukkin’ trip
:wow:

Shyt be somethin’ crazy like an episode of The Twilight Zone or a Jordan Peele flick
:damn:

This is America
:snoop:

Little one gone too soon
:rip:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are black people who jumped the gun on this publicly who need to retract their tweets, podcasts, and live shows.