Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If the mother sticks by the initial story she needs to hold a press conference and refute the confessions the two black suspects made and call the cops fukking liars...:birdman: The cops even admitted they NEVER even found the driver of the red truck anyways...:mindblown: So WHO'S LYING?!?!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all just very curious. Even The reporters questions seemed to go out of their way to suppress the idea that it was a white supremacist. Somehow doubting the fact of what the family saw with their own two eyes. What or who did they know beforehand? Where was the howls of justice for this family..why initial doubt? Why upon the initial arrest of these men was it called a mistaken idenity regarding the shooting and now they are saying a drug deal gone wrong? Wouldn't the mother want justice for her murdered child regardless if she was on drugs or not? Makes no sense. Seems either the whites are well aware who is behind this ( a cop ) or they are fine with pretending its not happening.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The mother sticks by her initial story. Seems there is a effort to cover up the fact that white supremacists are targeting black people there.
That’s cool but why wouldn’t the bruhs wild out in court if they didn’t kill that little girl?? Ain’t no self respecting black man sitting there calm while being accused of killing a seven year old black child... Man some of the toughest dudes in the streets have a soft spot for little kids man. The story is still developing though... We will see what happens at the funeral today

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s cool but why wouldn’t the bruhs wild out in court if they didn’t kill that little girl?? Ain’t no self respecting black man sitting there calm while being accused of killing a seven year old black child... Man some of the toughest dudes in the streets have a soft spot for little kids man. The story is still developing though... We will see what happens at the funeral today
Wild out in court and do what exactly? Get hit with contempt? They prob listened to their lawyers to be quiet. And your exactly right.. in the streets its always hands off kids.. so why would they open fire into a car full of kids to get one person? They couldve got at her anytime. Makes no sense. And all over a drug deal gone wrong? I doubt they were exchanging keys in the Walmart parking lot.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Wild out in court and do what exactly? Get hit with contempt? They prob listened to their lawyers to be quiet. And your exactly right.. in the streets its always hands off kids.. so why would they open fire into a car full of kids to get one person? They couldve got at her anytime. Makes no sense. And all over a drug deal gone wrong? I doubt they were exchanging keys in the Walmart parking lot.
I don’t mean fight or nothing. I’ve seen guys scream out they didn’t do it and stuff like that. I’m still learning what’s happening in the case.. I don’t live there. All I know I’ve seen plenty cases like this and a few of them have not been solved.. drivebys with 5 and 7 year old kids being killed and shyt.

Daps
RIP Jazmine Barnes. Both of those animals should get the death penalty, especially since they could've killed the whole family! WTH.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I appreciate it is sometimes out of fear but we have to question if that same fear would arise when telling on a racist killer. All this free my homie talk even though the person killed an innocent black man over nothing proves certain folk dont care about justice at all. Black life only mattering when a racist kills them. Not overblown as im not talking about everybody but this whole being shamed and making black on black crime a taboo subject is foolish as we know damn well it a big issue.
No shyt it wouldnt be tha same cause the white killer wouldn't love in their neighborhood :deadrose:

I swear you dudes are legit dumb

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Racist cac did this just like I thought. Anint no brehs gone kill a mom over drugs. Whatever she owed wasn't worth that much to be doing all that.