Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:JUST YOU ADMIT YOU DONT WATCH GAMES.

BOOKER WAS HARD DOUBLED
IN EVERY GM YOU MENTIONED
WHILE DOC ALLOWED TATUM
TO GO 1 ON 1 WHEN SHORTER DEFENDERS ALL NIGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

Is Book the first superstar to see a double?

If throwing a double at Book is all you need to render him useless then I seriously question his impact as a superstar player. Dude barely even got to the line. He was a non factor out there

Meanwhile Tatum just tore up the Sixers from all over the court….and you were shytting on his bag :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is Book the first superstar to see a double?

If throwing a double at Book is all you need to render him useless then I seriously question his impact as a superstar player. Dude barely even got to the line. He was a non factor out there

Meanwhile Tatum just tore up the Sixers from all over the court….and you were shytting on his bag :wow:

DID TATUM GET DOUBLED?

NO

SO DONT COMPARE THE 2

:devil:
:evil:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It was his first Finals. Lebron and Kobe were horrible in theirs too.
I mean the differences in their teams were very telling (especially Lebron's).. LeBron carried a bunch of scrubs who played some decent D.

Celtics had literally everything you could want as a superstar. An elite #2, solid depth and 3pt shooting, DPOTY, a great shot blocker.

And he chit the bed because of his playstyle

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum obviously is great but if he didn't go off at the end of game 6 and tonight the narrative would have been completely different on him.

my point is... some of these discussions are silly.

dude is a great player, and would still have been one next season if they lost in game 6.

he was 6 minutes away from people labeling him a bum, which just wouldn't have been true.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH