JAY-Z TALKING ABOUT BUYING HARVEY WEINSTEIN'S INTEREST IN TWC

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And You Say, New York City.

Look at these country nikkas hatin, y’all.
Please don't make this a NYC vs the south thread please or really a NYC vs the world I know on thecoli.com ya'll like to bang on the south and west coast but it's off topic.

I love NY by the way.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ain't that serious, breh.

Kiss the thing one time tho.
Please don't make this a NYC vs the south thread please or really a NYC vs the world I know ya'll like to bang on the south and west coast but it's off topic.

I love NY by the way.

If this happens your life won’t get any better or worse.

Do you believe that the image and reality of more succesful Black men and women have a trickle-down effect on you and I? I do.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Kiss the thing one time tho.
:dame: Ask a man you never met on the internet to "kiss the things one time" brehs. You not from harlem.

If i wasn't busy wrestling some aliigators who slid into my house after hurricane irma I might have been offended.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
NYC doesn't bang on west coast no more. Do we?:ohhh:
I was talking about on thecoli.com specifically in the booth. Regionalism is dead in the states pretty much. People hate on NY too in the booth but for context that what I was talking about.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Would love to see some of y'all bank statements the way y'all be talking :mjlol:

Salute to brooklyns own always on his business shyt :wow:
Remember bruh. This is site where we have people wanting another black person to do dirty work for them e.g kill malcolm x's killer. Where we have people talk reckless militant shyt on here but ain't doing that shyt in real life. Don't take em seriously. Anyways i hope jay buys it. More black Hollywood producers are needed.