JAY-Z TALKING ABOUT BUYING HARVEY WEINSTEIN'S INTEREST IN TWC

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The old men i talk to was my uncle and his friends all in their 60s and 70s now who was wall street investors and bankers in manhattan 20 years back..

The business people they dealt with on a daily basis who was fukking up other people money was business people who had 5 to 7 different things going on at one time even though they had partners they wasn't their themselves to make sure things was going right and their partners was fukking over their clients.. However as the owner of the business your name is on it and u are the one people looking at funny now..

Not saying Jay is horrible or have bad partners but u have to be careful
In this economy , i feel if u got money you should be invested in various businesses,

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
said it again, jay and diddy should be billionaires. but they want the front pages first.

i'll take my thousandaire self out the thread, how dare i.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why work with a company that protected that guy and only fired once it was out in public. The whole Weinstein compsnybtrash

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Weinstein owns the part, can the other owners force him to sell? If not he has all the leverage. If he does sell, i wonder if they will make the transaction details public

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why y’all want 20% of that company when they got enough paper to start their own and have 100% of that?

I understand personalities are involved but I always wondered why the elites like Denzel, Samuel l Jackson, will and jada etc didn’t get together and buy portions of these production companies/channels that are for sale or combine to start their own channels like diddy and Oprah did.

It might be more difficult to start a successful channel/production company than it seems.

Regardless I hope his team of investors don’t look like his team a Tidal.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
said it again, jay and diddy should be billionaires. but they want the front pages first.

i'll take my thousandaire self out the thread, how dare i.
Jigga already is, the combined net worth of him and Beyonce is over 1.3B.
Diddy is also closing in on a net worth of a billion.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I understand personalities are involved but I always wondered why the elites like Denzel, Samuel l Jackson, will and jada etc didn’t get together and buy portions of these production companies/channels that are for sale or combine to start their own channels like diddy and Oprah did.

It might be more difficult to start a successful channel/production company than it seems.

Regardless I hope his team of investors don’t look like his team a Tidal.

I get that point for sure...but with a move like this there is already an apparatus in place and staff already in those positions and investors already there...the hard shyt is already taken care of and you can get to the business of creating content right away...

That's a major benefit.

bewitched

Pro
Daps
I wouldn't want to do buisness with people that protected a sexual pretador for over 25 years. I rather see Jay start his own thing or buy into another production company without the baggage.