Jay Z Launching A Venture Capital Fund

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Innovative are none of these.. what did he START?

FACEBOOK is innovative.

Whats his "Facebook"? Anybody can hop on an established brand. Venture Cap is starting ground up, which he is NOW attempting to do

Soooooo hold up......Jay Z is not innovative because he didn't start a Facebook brehs..........:mjlol::mjlol:........like many have stated he's BEEN invested in tech companies......Tidal was a tech company....and that's what a 4 year investment now...........but I will let you cook.....

Let nikkas who work at Burger King tell you about being innovative brehs......:mjgrin::martin::dame:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Stop talking out of your ass....

VC seed funding is the new hustle because they can cashout at 2 or 10 times their investment during later rounds

These are literally throwing money at startups and pushing for growth to cashout at bigger valuations

@Warren Moon get in here breh and enlighten these financial dilattentes .... :ufdup:

Like I said I hope he has an experienced team behind him, because if ht doesn't he can generate losses heavily and quickly.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the thought of anybody biting Nas's business ideas

michael-jordan-laugh.gif
the idea that nas is broke still being a thing is a joke

learn something... you guys get your facts from jim jones "we got the same accountant"

Ok brehs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Uber doesn't make any money bruh. They operate at a loss.

Do you know how many business operate at at loss? The nerve of you dudes trying to spin a Jay-Z investment in Uber as an L. A lot of you dudes don't have any business acumen. Uber is a fairly new company. For them to be operating at a loss is not crazy at all. They still generate ridiculous revenue, but right now their expenses outweigh their profits. They have been trying to gain global market share of the industry and have spent a ton of money overseas. I can't tell you how Jay-Z's investment will turn out, but it's not as simple as "they're operating at a loss, so it was a bad investment"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
dude you sound like a loser....

for the record facebook wasnt innovative ... black planet was the first

obviously a CAC or a c00n.... lol

ideas from scratch dawg. Ideas and developing them from scratch

building from the ground up

fuhk I care what you think..lol Nygga, it aint even lunch time talmbout shyt like I care

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Soooooo hold up......Jay Z is not innovative because he didn't start a Facebook brehs..........:mjlol::mjlol:........like many have stated he's BEEN invested in tech companies......Tidal was a tech company....and that's what a 4 year investment now...........but I will let you cook.....

Let nikkas who work at Burger King tell you about being innovative brehs......:mjgrin::martin::dame:

he didnt start Tidal.

Let net nyggas tell you what life about. post your passport stamps against mine and we'll see who really living

Daps
Like others have said Nas and Kobe been doing this, I'm surprised Jay didnt think of it earlier.

True sign of consecutive black entrepreneurship.

Props to all 3 for doing it

yeah props to all of them, just wish they could somehow come together like a lot of firms already do to make it bigger. thats how these established players do it to make bigger moves. now they are just small time competition to each other.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
no1 is biting nas for business ideas:russ:

and HOV will do it better,known track record,shout out to the both of them though:francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
he didnt start Tidal.

Let net nyggas tell you what life about. post your passport stamps against mine and we'll see who really living

I didn't say he started Tidal you crab ass nikka I said INVESTED. And go ahead and post your "passport" stamps and think that somehow negates the fact you sitting around being a bitter ass bytch spitting Alternative Facts because people are giving props to someone who legit deserves them.

59133704.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This aint the time for a Jay vs Nas thread

Both are venture captialists with established brands out there (Tidal for Jay, Lyft, SeatGeek, Bevel for Nas) and are black men investing in businesses including black owned ones.

:salute: both of them