Jay-Z Files Claim For "Reasonable Doubt'' Master Rights Ahead Of August 29th Auction

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This also explain why in the past two weeks Dame's been on IG talking about "if the bid goes over $10m I'll give you a Roc chain"

Because he knew, before the news leaked obviously, that the auction needed to cover more than just the lawsuit. And that he needs $10m at least to even start seeing a profit. Everything $10m or less is going directly to child support, NY State, and Webber, in that order.

So it's just another case of Dame trying to slick talk is way into appearing like a hustler when he's just begging for someone to bail him out of the situation.
Kanye not helping?

Kanye owes his entire career to dame and the only real star that was on the roc

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
No matter how much debt he has, they have to believe that the asset will garner at least the minimum bid amount.
The judge is hoping Jay Z payoff the debt. Because he would be the only logical person to buy that 1/3 for anything over 500k. I just dont see no smart person buying it at all

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No matter how much debt he has, they have to believe that the asset will garner at least the minimum bid amount.
But why would they raise it if there is demand if it's an auction, the first bidder could just put 3m off the bat.

Like the article states, and they themselves, it's due the debt amount increasing from 800k to 10m.

The state literally hijacked Chris Brown's (the lawyer always chasing Dame)) lawsuit and said we get the first 1.9 million and then you get yours.

But since there is a minimum threshold nobody gets anything if Chris Brown doesn't get his (since he's within the 3 million threshold).

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually hope an incautious unsuspecting hypebeast cac spends bread on this only to see it revert back to Jigga a few years from now.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dame is really in bad shape. I thought he was rich person broke, but those back taxes are problematic (you can't even file Bankruptcy out of those).
Based on the article, he owes the following:

$193,000 - Back Child Support
$8.7 Million - Unpaid Taxes
$823,000 - To Webber (original lawsuit)

Just read the article.. sheesh

He had the easiest executive job amongst the players in the 90s.. all he had to do is be in the corner of hos biggest asset which was Jay. Smh

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's not adding up here is why nikkas like Kanye or Cam don't step in and cop that shyt and let Dame give them an IOU

Daps
no way in hell all 3 will be satisfied in full. They'll have to prorate the bid across the 3 creditors.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah but get your mans out of a jam my nikka, why would Cam or Ye really give a fukk about RD in the first place
Why would I spend a million or so for something that will be worthless to me soon? How rich do you think they are lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read the article.. sheesh

He had the easiest executive job amongst the players in the 90s.. all he had to do is be in the corner of hos biggest asset which was Jay. Smh
People keep passing over the fact dame was spending company money on wild shyt

And not telling the other 2

How long would you let that happen

It’s could not have been just once or twice

Beans said jay told him to chill with the street actives more than a few times

At a hat point do you just leave and say fukk it

Daps
What's not adding up here is why nikkas like Kanye or Cam don't step in and cop that shyt and let Dame give them an IOU

It's almost worthless. Jay wouldn't do business with either of them and then in a few years it's all his anyway. This is a bad situation for Dame. Nobody in their right mind paying for this really. Kanye/Cam better off just giving Dame money if he needs it.

Jay just needs to sit tight and wait it out.