jay-z >>>>>>>>> biggie as a lyricist

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Actually listening to music during that time and being apart of the culture at that time is alot different than googling lyrics and acting like you know what was going on. :pacspit:

What does being around during a time have to do with judging who is the better lyricist unless you feel that the meaning of the lyrics mean more for that time period. Which has nothing to do with the actual skill level involved, but more about the individual's stature in the game.

Daps
What does being around during a time have to do with judging who is the better lyricist unless you feel that the meaning of the lyrics mean more for that time period. Which has nothing to do with the actual skill level involved, but more about the individual's stature in the game.
I feel in 96, atleaste where I'm from Biggie could do no wrong...he was that nigguh. Jay-Z was dope but not as talked about. I feel as time went on and Jay evolved he has become a better lyricist but living in 96 you couldn't have told me that.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

exactly that makes no sense and is irelevant timeless music is timeless music
no matter what year u were born i don't conform to that bullshyt !

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
get the fukk outta here- biggie was always the dopest lyricist- he was know for his lyrics- he also had the flow n everything else- but his lyrics were the sickest

what the fukk yall smokin? talkin bout biggie wasnt a great lyricist

jayz could never top biggie in lyrics or as an overall artist

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
B.I.G. in being a pure lyricist and artist, even Hov will tell you that.

Overall, Hov is has more deep and meaningful lyrics :ehh:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
i take big over jay anyday

jay still nice and all but Big was the OFFICIAL KONY

You're a well known Jay-Z hater and you make Providence look bad, take your opinion back to SOHH.