Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
had the dude Julian try to get me involved in some biz with him years ago. The minute he brought up Boyce Watkins I excused myself. I wonder how he feels about Boyce right now, that he's been taken for a ride on the Tulsa thing. I caught a weird vibe but always play slow and just let people talk. Glad I never got caught up in any business with the guy. He may be doing ok but at one point told me he had properties but was a few M's in debt and now I see this......

I'm glad you dodged that bullet. It astounds me that so many people gave money to this guy who was an admitted felon, and professed off the bat that he had no knowledge of running a fund at all. Common sense should tell you right there you shouldn't trust a guy like that with "investing your money" but he had all the trappings that gets us caught up in the emotion and spectacle ie rented cars and homes and the idea that he was doing something to restore black wall street.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
This has been coming up on my YouTube algo recently after watching a video about it. Don't understand why people don't do research before trusting their money to these con men. Jay looked like a fraud from the jump and had no history to run such a huge fund.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This has been coming up on my YouTube algo recently after watching a video about it. Don't understand why people don't do research before trusting their money to these con men. Jay looked like a fraud from the jump and had no history to run such a huge fund.
They play on the ignorance and emotions of people. Due diligence, critical thinking and a healthy level of skepticism will save you from A LOT of trouble :francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You don’t even need to do research. That fool openly bragged about being a high school drop out and 3x felon who sold crack to his father.

The audience he appeals to like that street/hustle mentality.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I forgot how much Boyce promoted Jay

And he tryna say he had nothing to do with him after this flopped

Yvette exposed the shyt outta him on his own tweets

Theres no doubt in my mind he was paid by Jay or given favorable treatment. He says he put in 10k of his own money, yet he isnt wondering where it is? Did jay pay him back over other investors? No one is asking them the real questions.

Like yvette said before qhen boyce supported it - he's the only economics PHD that doesn't talk about economics. It was all black this, yas king that.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you dodged that bullet. It astounds me that so many people gave money to this guy who was an admitted felon, and professed off the bat that he had no knowledge of running a fund at all. Common sense should tell you right there you shouldn't trust a guy like that with "investing your money" but he had all the trappings that gets us caught up in the emotion and spectacle ie rented cars and homes and the idea that he was doing something to restore black wall street.
Thanks breh!

Yeah definitely spider sense tingling but you are 100% correct. The marketing and playing on emotions definitely got people stuck.