Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
What the fukk? What kinda caping fakery is this shyt?

6 months in and the SEC report states:

$0 profits
$500k in costs, $250k for 'management' of funds for 6 months and $250k for escrow.

Deleting comments left and right.

Compliance violations left and right.

NLP sales tactics used on low-IQ, underprivileged people.

This is scum.

EDGAR Filing Documents for 0001477932-19-000071
:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK

It's no joke.

You hear Jay and his brother talking about people wanting to do 'homeboy business' and just generally shytting on the calibre of investors he's attracted.

He's shytting on them for sending in deals that haven't been overlooked by a realtor, like he hasn't just sold them a vision of himself as the Real Estate Jesus..

Jay really doesn't KNOW what a deal looks like in every real estate market. The guy sold RE in NJ and ended up scamming a couple and catching a bankruptcy.

:mjlit:

Now dude is salty Ebro went to Ghana with him and said that he was 'happy that [Jay] hadn't run off with the money....yet'.

:stopitslime:

Dude couldn't chuck that 'we're black, invest in me' bullshyt in Ghana around millionaires, because being 'black' doesn't automatically give you credibility. Came back from Africa salty and frustrated that he hadn't pitched himself properly.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk? What kinda caping fakery is this shyt?

6 months in and the SEC report states:

$0 profits
$500k in costs, $250k for 'management' of funds for 6 months and $250k for escrow.

Deleting comments left and right.

Compliance violations left and right.

NLP sales tactics used on low-IQ, underprivileged people.

This is scum.

EDGAR Filing Documents for 0001477932-19-000071
Antonio Moore, that you ? :KobeUSure:

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
Antonio Moore, that you ? :KobeUSure:

I'm from the UK you dunce - how much money have you got in this bummy ponzi?

Read the last line of this report and let the facts sink in:

28633a852d0341bde3908eb2a07f69f2.png

Edit: no d/r, I got your angle mixed up.

Daps
You do realise I've given dude the benefit of the doubt by saying 6 months.

:rudy:

You only make the facts I've mentioned worse by adjusting for the actual date, you do realise that?

You're saying six months in as if it's June 2018 to now, but it's not. It's January 2018 to June 2018 (For those numbers you posted; in the background section that actually list the properties that they purchased or are trying to purchase)

If you know that those numbers are for the period ENDING 6/30/2018, how much were you expecting them to profit in just one month after raising the vast majority of their capital?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair <--- famous last words btw...

I would like to be critical on all ends of the spectrum. I'm hard on Jay, but I also don't understand how he would be generating profit off of commercial real estate in just a year or even two. So, saying he isn't making profit is to be expected - you have to purchase, build, market, sell etc to even start to see any wins. He's still in purchase mode.

Am I wrong?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm from the UK you dunce - how much money have you got in this bummy ponzi?

Read the last line of this report and let the facts sink in:

28633a852d0341bde3908eb2a07f69f2.png

Edit: no d/r, I got your angle mixed up.

at a glance it seems he's been a good steward of the money. took in about 5.2, bought a property and paid out about half a mil in managerial fees and expenses and still has most of the cash on hand, although they mentioned buying another property using "some of the cash."

that last line reads like an early exit strategy.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
To be fair <--- famous last words btw...

I would like to be critical on all ends of the spectrum. I'm hard on Jay, but I also don't understand how he would be generating profit off of commercial real estate in just a year or even two. So, saying he isn't making profit is to be expected - you have to purchase, build, market, sell etc to even start to see any wins. He's still in purchase mode.

Am I wrong?

Correct. No one on this forum has anything to lose by giving Jay a year or so to see if he can deliver. I’m the one who has invested and put my faith into the team. If it fails, its on myself and the other investors. As I’ve said before, I’m fully prepared to take my L if need be.

Also, let the record show that Gorg and I had a conversation about this a couple weeks ago. I suggested several times he simply call into Jay and ask the questions he’s asking if the Coli. He has yet to do it. Like if y’all really wanna expose Jay, call in, ask the questions on a respectful manner so him or his team can’t cop out, and either he answers directly or you expose him for being a fraud.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's no joke.

You hear Jay and his brother talking about people wanting to do 'homeboy business' and just generally shytting on the calibre of investors he's attracted.

He's shytting on them for sending in deals that haven't been overlooked by a realtor, like he hasn't just sold them a vision of himself as the Real Estate Jesus..

Jay really doesn't KNOW what a deal looks like in every real estate market. The guy sold RE in NJ and ended up scamming a couple and catching a bankruptcy.

Now dude is salty Ebro went to Ghana with him and said that he was 'happy that [Jay] hadn't run off with the money....yet'.

Dude couldn't chuck that 'we're black, invest in me' bullshyt in Ghana around millionaires, because being 'black' doesn't automatically give you credibility. Came back from Africa salty and frustrated that he hadn't pitched himself properly.

wait...more info on this? :lupe:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It's crazy how any time a black man tries to do something, black people call it a scam. They just did the same thing with Soulja Boy.

There are a few brothas out there who have funds like this, but don't market them to the black community, and I can see why.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It's no joke.

@C00NM0NGER