Jay Morrison bought a $850,000 house through Tulsa Real Estate fund, then sold it to himself for $80

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
My fellow royal, I looked at the first page and I see you mentioned my name in the second post, you are the cause of this thread being in my notifications dear brother

Sorry, but slander against the honorable King Jay Morrison has to be answered
King, it would disrespectful to slander you behind your back, so you were mentioned.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
lol @theworldismine13 gotta be trollin :russ:
Im only 10%trolling with the "King" sh*t but motherfukers are trolling me saying I'm Jay.

But I don't believe tref is a scam. I think the tref paperwork is clean and it's survived multiple federal investigations and reviews and I believe it's a model for other people to follow.

Jay made mistakes and he's in over his head but that doesn't rise to the level of being a scam. All these accusations (fraud, embezzlement etc) have legal definitions and none of them fit what's going on in tref. So the honorable Jay Morrison is not going to jail.

I don't think it's going to go bankrupt either. The key number is revenue and something that slipped over everybodies head in the filings is that revenue was increasing

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Where’s that one Breh who used to keep his foot on Morrison neck? Did he make a video yet?
i think i remember Eli,"Whatever happened to common sense?", was sayign after he wasn't making any more videos about jay after the last round of blunders.

This may change things though :lupe:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a bigger YT channel got his foot back on jay morrison neck.....AGAIN

"How in the world do you spend $2.8 million on marketing when you only generate $300k in revenue. Onlyfans girls are the only ones separating men from money at a worse rate then Jay Morrison." :mjlol:

Cooked him :dead: