Jay Morrison bought a $850,000 house through Tulsa Real Estate fund, then sold it to himself for $80

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Too much to comprehend at once? Jay didn’t teach you this in whatever course you bought from him? My fault bro. Let me dumb it down.

You asked a question that technically makes no sense. There is no “code”. What you are actually trying to ask is - do zoning laws prohibit multi-family development in the area where Jaw owns the property.

Here is the simple answer - yes it does. The property in question is currently zoned for a single family property.

The zoning laws also would also not permit commercial development on that property.

Unrelated question, when developers want to buy a big chunk of land to build a bunch of houses....do they also have to build sewer pipes/infrastructure? Forgive my ignorance.

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Unrelated question, when developers want to buy a big chunk of land to build a bunch of houses....do they also have to build sewer pipes/infrastructure? Forgive my ignorance.
Good question. It depends on how raw/undeveloped the land is. There may or may not be access to public utilities already. Even if there is access, developers would still need to install pipes for water/sewage and electrical for each home they build and then connect it to the public source.

The general development of the land can be a significant cost. Plans, Permits, inspections, material, equipment/machines and labor all add up.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. They are ‘paying’ for everything from the road cut in to the traffic resignalization to the sewer hookups to bringing in electrical service.

Sometimes owners in new townhomes developments get hit with that water bill assessment for new service @ $20K. So make sure you read and know what you’re buying.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
God damn, this nikka gave the lead investor a cease and desist letter as soon as he showed up to the meeting :dead:

Legit scumbag of the year :russ:

uR7hxrX.png
Because he stole tref's email list

Legally a cease and desist letter is just a warning, he was in the room and nothing stopped him from stepping up to the mic

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yeah it is definitely pointless expecting a rational discussion with you. You are struggling to comprehend. You really are holding on to hope that Jay will make TREF into a viable investment. But it’s too late. Your money is gone. You donated it. It was never an investment. You got scammed.

I will respond to this last post and then you got it after this. You win. Stay blessed King.

1. You posted a link to the city of Fairburn’s website planning & zoning application. Your leader’s property is located in the city of South Fulton. So he would want to start there.

2. Sure, an application for rezoning can be submitted. Your leader Jay can submit as many applications as he would like. Does not mean the rezoning request will be approved. Which it won’t (I detailed why in previous posts). An application does not = approval/acceptance. Thought that was obvious.

Based on the area, he would have a better chance of getting zoning approval to build a warehouse on the land than he would some type of multi-family/commercial complex.

The smart investment in that area would have been to acquire the land and develop a single family home community with properties valued at a minimum of $600k.

With 32 acres he could have probably built anywhere between 25-30 homes on .5 acre lots. Sold them for an average of $600-650k. Total revenue for 30 homes at $650k each would be in the ballpark of $19-20 million. After subtracting development costs that could yield a profit of anywhere from $5-7 million.

In the end you're just speculating and none of it is evidence of tref being a scam

Thanks for sharing King

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the end you're just speculating and none of it is evidence of tref being a scam

Thanks for sharing King

The only evidence we have right now shows he used tref money to buy and transfer a home to himself for $80. That's a scam.

There is no proof he paid back the fund anything other than him just saying he did or will in the townhall. You are the one believing speculation instead of facts.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The only evidence we have right now shows he used tref money to buy and transfer a home to himself for $80. That's a scam.

There is no proof he paid back the fund anything other than him just saying he did or will in the townhall. You are the one believing speculation instead of facts.

I actually mentioned that (he hasn't shown paperwork of the payment and the development rights)

But I will soon just to shut your bytch ass up.....sorry I meant tref will be sharing the paperwork soon. Stay blessed King.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Ross is spitting here :wow:

What is he talking about? Does anybody really do that (having multiple names on a title)?

The proper way to do real estate is through an LLC or corp, nobodies name should be on any title, the entity should be in the title, as far as I know that's what people are doing?

If he's saying that 14 people should not get together and form an LLC he's definitely wrong, that is actually the best way of doing business

One reason I support tref is because I think that format is the future. I think there needs to be 100 more trefs

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
scammers gonna scam

anytime somebody pops up on that we needa come together as black people to invest, 95% of the time it's going to be a scam that only benefits the person that started the hustle.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Why do you keep upping your own shyt thread? That shyt is bizarre. Like dude said earlier, you're either GOAT level troll or a complete retard.
Who are you referring to King? I know it isn't me cuz it's not my thread and I'm not upping it, everytime I log in this thread is in my notifications and I'm simply responding to the slander

Last edited:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Who are you referring to King? I know it isn't me cuz it's not thread and I'm not upping it, everytime I log in this thread is in my notifications and I'm simply responding to the slander
I'm referring to you beloved King. Why bother replying to a Nap post? You have bigger fish to fry, let it die King.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm referring to you beloved King. Why bother replying to a Nap post? You have bigger fish to fry, let it die King.
My fellow royal, I looked at the first page and I see you mentioned my name in the second post, you are the cause of this thread being in my notifications dear brother

Sorry, but slander against the honorable King Jay Morrison has to be answered

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Tariq finessed his fans into buying a lounge/bar. But the difference is it was through donations, no one expected a return their money, and his fans are still happy with the museum.
I did a little bit of research on the 2131 Jefferson Blvd property and it's in trust to or owned by the Melanoid Nation Foundation.

Owners & Residents​

• Melanoid Nation Foundation

Just a few years ago the Melanoid Nation Foundation had a global slant. Breh didn't have time to update the old website.:coffee::laugh:

" We promote human rights and justice for Melanoid people of African descent."

OUR STORY​

The Melanoid Nation Foundation (MNF) is a non-profit organization founded to advocate for justice and human rights for Melanoid people of African descent who have been adversely affected by systematic racism.
We use the classification of Melanoid ( aka Melanese and Melano) to eliminate geographical boundaries when describing people of African descent who are in need of justice.
world.jpg

OUR MISSION​

• Ensure an economic empowerment base for Melanoid people who have been historically disempowered economically by systematic racism
  • Counter negative media propaganda and campaigns against Melanoid people globally
  • Ensure quality education for Melanoid people globally
  • Ensure overall human rights for Melanoid people worldwide

Tariq finessed his fans into buying a lounge/bar. But the difference is it was through donations, no one expected a return their money, and his fans are still happy with the museum.

Last edited: