Jay constantly reminds you all how to succeed in life and yall mad?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If a rapper inspired your life you need to reevaluate your life homie.

Jay is a former drug dealer turned rapper turned business man. Anytime he tries to say his music inspires people it's ridiculous because his success story is so unbelievable that it doesn't apply to anyone but himself. He's one in a million....there is literally no "life lesson" you can take from him. You seem like a stan that is reading a lot of extra sh*t into Jay's raps.

Fred.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
So them dudes didnt make money or become famous because of Jay?

Lets be honest ...the only one that was a star that was signed to the Roc besides Kanye was Cam'Ron....and he went Plat

you talkin about jay-z inspires you and you don't even know the history of the roc and what went down

:snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If a rapper inspired your life you need to reevaluate your life homie.

Jay is a former drug dealer turned rapper turned business man. Anytime he tries to say his music inspires people it's ridiculous because his success story is so unbelievable that it doesn't apply to anyone but himself. He's one in a million....there is literally no "life lesson" you can take from him. You seem like a stan that is reading a lot of extra sh*t into Jay's raps.

Fred.

Nah I dont...sorry my corp recruited me off the strength. I didnt know they existed but by me living my life the way I do...takin cues from the folks Im inspired by...I get brought up into the world of Defense contracting...now im :win:...next step was to get the baddest chic in the game.....check....now its on to rubbin elbows with the white folks with the bread....

Thanks Jay

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay is also a pro at making people think he started something when he didn't. but that's a skill too. "i invented swag". lol

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
:scusthov: da Gawd. 5 * thread.

"it's lookin like i don't know how to lose" :win:

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
jay2.gif
YOUNG!

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im the youngest contractor here with a certain DoD contract.....5 years ago I was pushin packs on the ave....lol, nah I take alot of that stuff Jay be sayin and doing as a model..."metaphor of course" I now have a girl who the youngest travel nurse with no kids....Im :win: bruh.....

"show you how to move in a room full of vultures'

Jay was right bruh!

:wtf:

good story breh, you livin the life huh?

:rudy:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Powermoves aka stepping on people and getting rich from filth. You have no one but the devil to thank for that success.