Jay constantly reminds you all how to succeed in life and yall mad?

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
i respect hov for making it out the hood and all that but he is a shady dude. shyt his older brother live hear in rochester still selling dimes of reg, he got a old ass lex wit about 200,000 plus miles on it. i heard he did something to jay when they was younger but damn how in the fukk you a multi millionaire and your brother still living in the hood nickel and diming it thats fukked up.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
i respect hov for making it out the hood and all that but he is a shady dude. shyt his older brother live hear in rochester still selling dimes of reg, he got a old ass lex wit about 200,000 plus miles on it. i heard he did something to jay when they was younger but damn how in the fukk you a multi millionaire and your brother still living in the hood nickel and diming it thats fukked up.

You never know how deep family stuff really is so I have no comment on that.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

You never know how deep family stuff really is so I have no comment on that.

I agree with doc. who's to say if jay gave him say 10 mill he wouldnt do something stupid and fukk up Jay's name and brand. he may have tried but ultimately felt that his brother would not do the right things. just because he's family doesnt mean you have to help and just GIVE a nikka shyt. maybe he didn't want the help.

:manny::yeshrug:

Daps
As a grown man, I can never dikk ride another man the way I'm seeing some of u doing in this thread. My pride wouldn't let me.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im the youngest contractor here with a certain DoD contract.....5 years ago I was pushin packs on the ave....lol, nah I take alot of that stuff Jay be sayin and doing as a model..."metaphor of course" I now have a girl who the youngest travel nurse with no kids....Im :win: bruh.....

"show you how to move in a room full of vultures'

Jay was right bruh!

Yeah...u sound very young and inexperienced........If Jay Z is a model then u are saying that its ok for me verbally attack a Blackman who has consciousness in his art on top of disrespecting his family in the hopes of destroying his career and life all while making his pockets thin for 2 years all for the sake of entertainment and nothing else and this same Blackman didnt even do anything to u? So i'm supposed to follow a blueprint of disrespect and drama?

Master P said it best.....U cant really follow anyone....its on each individual to go out make mistakes and figure it out for themselves because what works for u might not work for the next man....Thats why all the rappers who followed the 50 cent mixtape blueprint didnt see the same success as 50.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...u sound very young and inexperienced........If Jay Z is a model then u are saying that its ok for me verbally attack a Blackman who has consciousness in his art on top of disrespecting his family in the hopes of destroying his career and life all while making his pockets thin for 2 years all for the sake of entertainment and nothing else and this same Blackman didnt even do anything to u? So i'm supposed to follow a blueprint of disrespect and drama?

Master P said it best.....U cant really follow anyone....its on each individual to go out make mistakes and figure it out for themselves because what works for u might not work for the next man....Thats why all the rappers who followed the 50 cent mixtape blueprint didnt see the same success as 50.

Jay-Z inspired me to be a winner in life, much the way he is.

You on the other hand are a little kid and beneath me in every facet of life

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
how does he remind people how to succeed in life?

snake people you grew up with and give false hope to your "familia"?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I used to break bread with bums once upon a time in college...10 years later they still bums

what does any of that have to do with misleading and snaking the people you grew up with?

I'm all for leaving nikkas stuck in the past, in the past...but Jay-Z sucked the life out of nikkas he called family and then left them hanging

and stole Rocawear and Rocafella from Dame with backdoor deals

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov: how does your father feel about this statement?

My Father is a Jay-Z fan also...they both are inspirations to me...my dad convinced me to go to college when I did not want to...and every time i go home, I remind him that as I pour him some Remy Martin

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
what does any of that have to do with misleading and snaking the people you grew up with?

I'm all for leaving nikkas stuck in the past, in the past...but Jay-Z sucked the life out of nikkas he called family and then left them hanging

and stole Rocawear and Rocafella from Dame with backdoor deals

So them dudes didnt make money or become famous because of Jay?

Lets be honest ...the only one that was a star that was signed to the Roc besides Kanye was Cam'Ron....and he went Plat