Javien Toviano (LSU football player) arrested for secretly recording having sex with a woman

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Prolly could have gotten her consent if he played his cards right :hubie:

In college (I'm talking 20 yrs ago) the RA secretly livestreamed himself smashing this jawn. We were in the other room on AOL like :blessed:

Looking back that was some foul shyt :mjcry:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He deserves every day of whatever time he gets. People dont respect boundaries anymore.

Im sure he got busted sharing video with people

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Prolly could have gotten her consent if he played his cards right :hubie:

In college (I'm talking 20 yrs ago) the RA secretly livestreamed himself smashing this jawn. We were in the other room on AOL like :blessed:

Looking back that was some foul shyt :mjcry:
:scust:

So dude wanted a bunch of other men see him naked and having sex!

Ya'll wanted to see that!:scust:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homemade videos are usually trash when you hiding a camera inside a clock. Nothing to go back and learn from that. Angles and lighting trash. So it had to be for some other reason.

He can slide from this easily...

The playbook is...

1. Cite the many recent cases of athletes being falsely accused of rape

2. The videos were never for public consumption only an insurance policy incase he was falsely accused

3. The legal system presumes me guilty before I get to speak a word, I did what I had to do to protect myself.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Louisiana is a one party consent state for video recordings, so if he is in the video how the hell is this a crime? :jbhmm:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louisiana is a one party consent state for video recordings, so if he is in the video how the hell is this a crime?:jbhmm:

A. Video voyeurism is any of the following:

(1) The use of any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device, or an unmanned aircraft system equipped with any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device, for the purpose of observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping a person where that person has not consented to the specific instance of observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping and either:

(a) It is for a lewd or lascivious purpose.

(b) The observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping is as described in Paragraph (B)(3) of this Section and occurs in a place where an identifiable person has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
All parties need to consent for sex tapes.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It’s illegal to record yourself smashing a bytch just because she don’t know? I mean, immoral?, maybe. But ILLEGAL? :dahell:

I could understand if you was taking the footage and distributing it for whatever reason but just having a camera set up in your room to record your sex encounters is illegal? :dahell: Foh!

These cacs ain’t telling me what I can and can’t record jn my house. I have hidden cameras in certain parts of my house. If me and a freak just happen to start getting nasty right there in that particular room in the floor I have to be like “wait, let me turn my hidden security cameras off”. The fvck :dahell:

Bro... I've been recording since the big giant hand helds.
There's is no law that's gonna tell me what I can and can't do in my own house.
And I don't give a sht how another MFer feel about it.

As long as I don't sell the shyt, or show other people (*get caught showing other people cause I may show other people, including other freaky ass bytches)... then the law can kiss my black Martin Scorsese ass

And that shyt is for my protection against false allegations

Theres is no expectation of privacy on my property. You take a sht in my bathroom at your own risk, you thieving MFers

Daps
How do you have the wherewithal to secretly record a woman but somehow leave an iPad around WITH the recordings?

Why was she looking on his iPad? I suspect she got tipped off by a female dating one of his homies....homie probably snitched during pillow talk. Ol girl didn't just "find" it unless he's a whole damn fool.