Javien Toviano (LSU football player) arrested for secretly recording having sex with a woman

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Apparently the chick like you if you 2 been constantly fukking, so why u recording it like a goofy when u fukking her anytime

Now if it was lori harvey or a jada pinkett lol to frame will then I understand

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude a creep weirdo ,shoulda just asked most women freaks like that & most likely will say yea
I know someone that broke up with their fiancee because she found out she was secretly recording them fukking. She said if he asked her, she would've been down for it.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
It’s illegal to record yourself smashing a bytch just because she don’t know? I mean, immoral?, maybe. But ILLEGAL? :dahell:

I could understand if you was taking the footage and distributing it for whatever reason but just having a camera set up in your room to record your sex encounters is illegal? :dahell: Foh!

These cacs ain’t telling me what I can and can’t record jn my house. I have hidden cameras in certain parts of my house. If me and a freak just happen to start getting nasty right there in that particular room in the floor I have to be like “wait, let me turn my hidden security cameras off”. The fvck :dahell:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s illegal to record yourself smashing a bytch just because she don’t know? I mean, immoral?, maybe. But ILLEGAL? :dahell:

I could understand if you was taking the footage and distributing it for whatever reason but just having a camera set up in your room to record your sex encounters is illegal? :dahell: Foh!

These cacs ain’t telling me what I can and can’t record jn my house. I have hidden cameras in certain parts of my house. If me and a freak just happen to start getting nasty right there in that particular room in the floor I have to be like “wait, let me turn my hidden security cameras off”. The fvck :dahell:
Let the coli tell it and he sold it to bang bros and made the chick famous. Like seriously, this shyt ain't that serious lol.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No woman is going to assume you videotape sex with her unless you showed to video to someone and they snitched.

He 100% shared that video. I cant be sad for him, he was moving dumb

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He was probably sharing the video breh. How do you think she found out?

Have anyone you ever smashed asked you for the tapes? No. Only way she gonna assume you taped it is if you shared it

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No woman is going to assume you videotape sex with her unless you showed to video to someone and they snitched.

He 100% shared that video. I cant be sad for him, he was moving dumb
I dont think that’s the case, I think she got mad at him, (maybe he stop fw her or something) and she got mad and is trying to get revenge on him. In the article is said she found out about the videos and told him to stop but it sounds like she was still fw him

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think that’s the case, I think she got mad at him, (maybe he stop fw her or something) and she got mad and is trying to get revenge on him. In the article is said she found out about the videos and told him to stop but it sounds like she was still fw him

Oh OK, you're saying she always knew, and this was revenge or something like that?

That can make sense

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
He can slide from this easily...

The playbook is...

1. Cite the many recent cases of athletes being falsely accused of rape

2. The videos were never for public consumption only an insurance policy incase he was falsely accused

3. The legal system presumes me guilty before I get to speak a word, I did what I had to do to protect myself.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, this situation happened to me before kinda. I had a sextape on my laptop with my ex. After we broke up she asked me to delete it and I said nah. She broke into my house and stole my laptop. :damn: I never saw that shyt again.