Javien Toviano (LSU football player) arrested for secretly recording having sex with a woman

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
According to police documents, obtained by TMZ Sports, the 19-year-old fessed up to secretly placing a camera inside of a bedroom clock to record multiple sexual encounters with a woman earlier this month.
Police wrote in the documents that the alleged victim told officers she found the videos -- which were apparently recorded on July 5 and July 6 -- on an iPad belonging to Toviano.

:francis:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Football players need to watch film to get better. That's clearly what the young man was doing.

:troll:
Police wrote in the documents that the alleged victim told officers she found the videos -- which were apparently recorded on July 5 and July 6 -- on an iPad belonging to Toviano.

Maybe someone snitched
Either way
Bad look on brehs part
Should've just asked:manny:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Hidden camera is stupid but if he had a normal cam installed in his room there shouldn't be a problem and he could have acted like he forgot :yeshrug:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Fool you 19 with an NFL career on the line. Why not ask before you record??? I mean recording at 19 is stupid af anyway, but why not ask? wtf was he planning to do with the video? Show them like Rico in Paid in full? :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS