JaVale McGee moms & aunt on the cover of JET magazine back in the day

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True story... When Ja’Vale played for the Wiz he lived at the old children’s museum apartments which went for like $2500 a month for a one bedroom back like 10 years ago :francis:

A now divorced couple :russ: that I knew lived In the same building as Ja’Vale. He was cool with homie and they would play video games and pick up all the time, my boy is 6’5 and can hoop. So Ja’Vale’s moms would come by from time to time and she would flirt with this married man and he would just eat it up :mjlit: So fast toward a few years later and I’m talking to his ex and she comes out and say; “You know your boy was fukking JaVale’s mom” :usure:and I was like; “Oh word” :dwillhuh:

:shaq:
:mjlit:
:mjgrin:
:pachaha:
:skip:
:ohlawd:
:myman:
:ahh:
:steviej:
:smugbiden:
:youngsabo:
:banderas:
I'm not surprised I witnessed it in 05 before the hype ik I wasn't tripping that's one thing I got a gift for is reading ppl and observing their energy especially sexual energy. Idk what it is but any woman who indulge in sports is a freaky even if she's a manager trainer or score keeper I think they be low-key dikkwatching I use stay catching females on sideline looking down at me idk if they was looking at my shoes or dikk. That feeling when u Kno u can smash any female u want n don't have to thirst for it. But Pam is a freak her labido n energy is high n she always speak her mind no filter

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Is his pops Filipino?

I remember him playing for them in international play. Couldn't figure if his pops was from there or if his mom played ball out there and has dual citizenship.

:mjtf: Filipino????

:mjtf:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjtf: Filipino????

:mjtf:
220px-J_McGee_-_Wizards_vs_Heat_2009-04-04.jpg

honest mistake

calh45

Cal
Daps
Pam might be a thot but who cares :cape:

I never understood why people hate thots/hoes. Hoes/Thots is fun as hell. If I ever get married i don't wanna have to teach my wife how to get the threesome popping. She should already know how to do that shyt

:manny: