244729120.gif
:skip:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Is his pops Filipino?

I remember him playing for them in international play. Couldn't figure if his pops was from there or if his mom played ball out there and has dual citizenship.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Is his pops Filipino?

I remember him playing for them in international play. Couldn't figure if his pops was from there or if his mom played ball out there and has dual citizenship.
I don't think he's from there but the Philippines was trying to get him naturalized so he could play for their national team. I remember him going over there during the lockout in 2011 so it probably stems from that.

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
True story... When Ja’Vale played for the Wiz he lived at the old children’s museum apartments which went for like $2500 a month for a one bedroom back like 10 years ago :francis:

A now divorced couple :russ: that I knew lived In the same building as Ja’Vale. He was cool with homie and they would play video games and pick up all the time, my boy is 6’5 and can hoop. So Ja’Vale’s moms would come by from time to time and she would flirt with this married man and he would just eat it up :mjlit: So fast toward a few years later and I’m talking to his ex and she comes out and say; “You know your boy was fukking JaVale’s mom” :usure:and I was like; “Oh word” :dwillhuh:

:shaq:
:mjlit:
:mjgrin:
:pachaha:
:ohlawd:
:myman:
:ahh:
:steviej:
:smugbiden:
:youngsabo:
:banderas:

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
His 6’7 sister ain’t too bad either

I've seen her in person she's pretty average breh, those filters doing her a lot of justice...Trust me when you see these tall lanky women athletes in person you won't be impressed aesthetically including Candace Parker who gets hyped up on here from time to time.....Volleyball players on the other hand are far better looking on average...

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
True story... When Ja’Vale played for the Wiz he lived at the old children’s museum apartments which went for like $2500 a month for a one bedroom back like 10 years ago :francis:

A now divorced couple :russ: that I knew lived In the same building as Ja’Vale. He was cool with homie and they would play video games and pick up all the time, my boy is 6’5 and can hoop. So Ja’Vale’s moms would come by from time to time and she would flirt with this married man and he would just eat it up :mjlit: So fast toward a few years later and I’m talking to his ex and she comes out and say; “You know your boy was fukking JaVale’s mom” :usure:and I was like; “Oh word” :dwillhuh:

Legendary :salute:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Fam I’m married and as righty as I am I ain’t turning down Pam.. She getting they work from me it’s not even a question :mjlol:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill never forget spring of 05 this AAU team ask my hs coach n uncle to play with them at the Houston hoops tournament (legendary annual AAU event in Houston with every d1 coach n scout in attendance you bound to get an offer if u out up atleast 15 pts) it was right after the Illinois State championship I think. I had a very good yr my soph yr I was top 10 in state but didn't crack top 100 yet because I didn't go to abcd or Nike camp yet. The aau coach picked me up n the rest of the Chicago players and we all had to meet at O'Hare airport. So I'm chilling on my mp3 player n my unc walks up to me with a tall thick ass woman I'm like :ohhh::takedat::shaq::dwillhuh::feedme:in my head I'm like who dis? Unc introduces her gave me her whole resume she was an all American in hs and played with I believe Cheryl Miller at USC(didn't mention nun bout her twin sister) blah she gave me hug n said she heard so much about me from the aau coach n her nephews
Me::patrice::mjtf: nephews?

Her nephews are two Chicago hoop legends I grew up with n their dad is her son javele's uncle:gladbron:. This basketball shyt is toooo connected. So im like Kool then around the corner comes a tall lanky lightskin nikka legit 7'footer.:whoo: we chop it up so Im like mind u my lil cuz jabari is a kid n these two started acting goofy with each other :martin: I'm like ok homie still in that child like mindset I hope he don't be on no goofball shyt at this AAU event:jbhmm:. So my unc n say coach n Pam(javele's mom) got to talking bout moving back to Chicago n looking for school for him to play for. I've had a bad habit of ear hustling so Im like if I can get this mf to come to my school we winning city n state next season. Make long story short we lost every game down there this nikka javele would grab every rebound n go coast to coast I use to be like :what::what::wtb:wtf is bro on. I didn't like his game because he really thought he was a guard but couldn't really move like how kd was moving in hs n we played kd team first game of the tourney he was cooking our assses:pachaha:. But longer story short javele end up going to play at Hales with Jerome randle their senior yr. N I got to see Ms McGee in shorts at like 40+ yrs old teaching kids how to rebound n post up at my uncle's camp she would demonstrate on me the cheeks is soft but ik sum was off about their whole fam tho mom had thottish aura she kept it too real and her son was a goofball.i got stories for days I lived an Interesting ass life

Last edited: