Jason Momoa to star in The Crow Remake/Oct. 2019

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This dude either about to be the next big star or Taylor Kitcsh

It's crazy how I keep hearing this guy attached to stuff that people have these great expectations for.

I mean really..... Buddy was a marginal character on Games...... Was announced as Aquaman like 3 or 4 years ago to a movie not dropping for another 2 years.

What really has this dude been doing with all this time?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
he looks NOTHING like the comic character.....like real talk i cant see him gettin just manhandled and thrown out a fukking window....dude supposed to be a slender rock musician not a big ass body builder looking dude :heh:....bradley cooper was bad enough but now this just trash. Get jared leto and call it a day

Jared Leto would have been perfect for this. Or even Sebastian Stan. I can't see Momoa pulling this off, but I always like to be proven wrong. I liked the Crow a lot, so I hope it works out.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
This dude either about to be the next big star or Taylor Kitcsh

It's crazy how I keep hearing this guy attached to stuff that people have these great expectations for.

I mean really..... Buddy was a marginal character on Games...... Was announced as Aquaman like 3 or 4 years ago to a movie not dropping for another 2 years.

What really has this dude been doing with all this time?
fukking Lisa bonet

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the unanimous shytting on taylor kitcsh:russ:

That stupid ass movie with him jumpin real high and then sukking in true detectives made that nikka univision telenovela status

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Man, this dude has a tough act to follow. Brandon Lee's performance is in the higher tier of cbm performances imo.
To me it feels like what Leto had to do following Ledger, a lil bit...i wasnt excited at first but I dunno...holding out hope till a trailer...really liked Jack Huston in the role..

Edit:they also made enough changes from the comic to the original movie that if they stick closer to the comic it is kinda a whole different movie