Jason Mitchell Fired By UTA & Authentic, Dropped By ‘The Chi’ Over Misconduct Allegations

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So basically he’s saying the Showrunner set him up due to some miscommunication.

And the showrunner roped the actress who played his girlfriend into the feud somehow?

It's even more confusing than that.

He's saying that multiple incidents on two separate projects that had nothing to do with each other got him fired from both but he didn't do any of it

VY2wmdR.png

Daps

So basically he’s saying the Showrunner set him up due to some miscommunication.

And the showrunner roped the actress who played his girlfriend into the feud somehow?

He sounds full of shyt…claims he didn’t snitch on Ayana (cuz that ain’t in his blood, of course) for that slick shyt she said, yet says he went to tell Lena that “someone other than me needs to have a conversation with her” and that he felt “super offended by it”. How is that not snitching? He put Lena in a situation where she had to go to HR on his behalf. :mindblown:

And the sexual harassment allegations came from Tiffany Boone…
…why didn’t they talk about this? I’m mad I skirted my Vlad ban to listen to this nonsense.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He sounds full of shyt…claims he didn’t snitch on Ayana (cuz that ain’t in his blood, of course) for that slick shyt she said, yet says he went to tell Lena that “someone other than me needs to have a conversation with her” and that he felt “super offended by it”. How is that not snitching? He put Lena in a situation where she had to go to HR on his behalf. :mindblown:

…why didn’t they talk about this? I’m mad I skirted my Vlad ban to listen to this nonsense.
Its funny because dude is full of shyt just based off the fact homegirl said dude was taking their scenes too far like feeling her up during scenes and shyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Yeah it seemed like Jason was skipping over a lot of shyt and being super vague. Definitely came off like he was full of shyt.