Jason Mitchell Fired By UTA & Authentic, Dropped By ‘The Chi’ Over Misconduct Allegations

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
THIS WASNT shyt.

THEY DIDNT MAKE ANY CACS MOVE.

HE DIDNT ASSUALT ANYBODY...

THE PLANE HADNT EVEN FINISHED BOARDING
SO HE DIDNT HOLD ANYONE UP.

HE SAID HIS PIECE AND BOUNCED.
:devil:
:evil:

Just a reflection of his character, lack of self control, and self awareness. It's only a matter of time if this is how you move under these circumstances.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
What a fukkin shame. He was one of the top up and coming young Black actors he had movies lined up for him and he blew it all. The fact of the matter is talent agencies and managers work for the client and for him to drop him like a hot potato is super uncommon. I wish him the best moving forward but it's clear he needs some counseling and maybe in a year or so he can try to work his way back into showbiz.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just a reflection of his character, lack of self control, and self awareness. It's only a matter of time if this is how you move under these circumstances.

FOH

I SEE THIS shyt ON PLANES ALL THE TIME
ESPECIALLY FROM CACS.

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

HES SUPPOSED TO BE TOLD THE PLANE
IS OVER BOOKED BEFORE HE EVEN BOARDS.

THEY PULLED SOME fukk shyt
AND SPECIFICALLY PICKED HIM
OUT OF 1ST CLASS.

Last edited:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
FOH

I SEE THIS shyt ON PLANES ALL THE TIME
ESPECIALLY FROM CACS.

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

HES SUPPOSED TO BE TOLD THE PLANE
IS OVER BOOKED BEFORE HE EVEN BOARDS.

THEY PULLED SOME fukk shyt
AND SPECIFICALLY PICKED HIM
OUT OF 1ST CLASS.

Alot of white people have the same problems handling everyday shyt that comes at you in life. Their entitlement is usually alot worse. :manny:

It's still a reflection of your character and how you cope and handle shyt as an adult.

Showing your ass and acting like a child when things don't go your way.

Edit: There are alot more effective ways to say fukk you to Delta without losing control of your emotions.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Alot of white people have the same problems handling everyday shyt that comes at you in life. Their entitlement is usually alot worse. :manny:

It's still a reflection of your character and how you cope and handle shyt as an adult.

Edit: There are alot more effective ways to say fukk you to Delta without losing control of your emotions.

NOPE, HE WAS RACIALLY DISCRIMINATED...
BUT SPEAKING OUT ON IT

IS A REFLECTION IF HIS CHARACTER
YOU DOCILE NEGRO.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Good look. He's clearly got anger issues.

Most people don't realize that your "guaranteed"/"confirmed" seat is neither guaranteed nor confirmed when you fly commercial. Being upset cuz you're asked to sit in coach when you paid a ridiculous premium for First Class is completely understandable, however he OD'd. He better seek counselling/therapy before he completely squanders his blessing and is forced to work a regular job for a living, or worse. :snoop:

And this ain't even along the same lines as the harassment allegations. He's moving all wrong. :snoop:
ehh, he went overboard, at the same time, i've been on the cusp of going off like that - in fact, i did with one boarding agent and got denied from boarding the flight :pachaha: . between shytty, badd attitude having TSA agents that can make the security line an unnecessary hassle, the nickel and diming and unhelpful staff of the airlines, followed by dumb stuff the airlines can pull during boarding - overbooking, bumping passenger, double booking seats, asking you to move for dumb ass families who booked last minute and couldn't get seats together like it's your problem :stopitslime:, etc air travel has easily become one of the most stressful, unsatisfying ways to travel. i'd let someone hear it too if i got knocked from first class to economy

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

not at all, like i said in my post above, the whole ordeal you go through at the airport from security to airlines can put you on edge, let alone if you got some other shyt going on in life. i've had fukked up situations where i was able to control myself and i've had situations where i got loud as fukk and went off on people, shyt happens. it's hilarious how others like to look from the outside as if every single time we're charged up we have the wherewithal to be super docile and rational. sometimes poor reactions happen, and in the grand scheme of things, barking on people fukking you out of your seat on an airplane aint some character indictment....hime pushing up on his coworkers, now that's some other shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only thing I keep thinking is the fact homie was on parole when he got the role for Eazy E

:wtf: For real?!?!

Man...:francis I don't know how you get blessed to be in movies and shyt on the rise making money and do dumb shyt and throw it all away... Not having ANY self control or awareness..... :snoop:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ehh, he went overboard, at the same time, i've been on the cusp of going off like that - in fact, i did with one boarding agent and got denied from boarding the flight :pachaha: . between shytty, badd attitude having TSA agents that can make the security line an unnecessary hassle, the nickel and diming and unhelpful staff of the airlines, followed by dumb stuff the airlines can pull during boarding - overbooking, bumping passenger, double booking seats, asking you to move for dumb ass families who booked last minute and couldn't get seats together like it's your problem :stopitslime:, etc air travel has easily become one of the most stressful, unsatisfying ways to travel. i'd let someone hear it too if i got knocked from first class to economy

MY WIFE WORKS THE GATE.
SHE DEALS WITH IT EVERYDAY.

THE FACT THAT HE WAS ABLE TO BOARD THE PLANE WITH HIS 1ST CLASS BOARDING PASS
LETS ME KNOW THEY PULLED SOME fukk shyt AFTER THE FACT.

SOME CAC SHOWED UP
COMPLAINING AT THE GATE ABOUT BEING BUMPED TO COACH
AND THEY WERE LIKE
GO MOVE THAT NEGRO THAT BOARDED EARLIER TO COACH.

Daps
ehh, he went overboard, at the same time, i've been on the cusp of going off like that....

So then we agree :pachaha:

From a business perspective, it's pretty obvious why they overbook flights: people miss flights all the time, and an empty seat that could've been sold is revenue missed. Once I understood this, I stopped getting supermad if I'm ever bumped, I'll just get compensated. The mandatory compensation (something like $10k) is well worth it for my commercial flying ass. Of course the airlines rarely end up paying the mandatory cuz they'll offer a lesser package (say two free round trip tix) that someone on that plane will take.

I've learned that letting the flight attendants/ground crew "hear it" is just counterproductive. If there's 12 first class seats and 13 people paid for first class seats there's nothing they can hear to make a 13 seat come to fruition. Best move your sights to being properly compensated for your troubles. Like I said the mandatory compensation is really high (even higher for premium cabins, I think), so they do have a good amount of leeway to sweeten the offer to rectify the situation for you.:yeshrug:

Regarding families, I don't mind if I'm moved to a different row, but I'm not giving up my window seat so Jr can sit next to his daddy :heh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
NOPE, HE WAS RACIALLY DISCRIMINATED...
BUT SPEAKING OUT ON IT

IS A REFLECTION IF HIS CHARACTER
YOU DOCILE NEGRO.

I don't have to act an ass to stick it to Delta.

Dude has a platform, he could have just put them on blast on social media for being racist.

He could've shytted on them in a calm & stern fashion without losing a grip on his emotions and almost coming to tears. I don't equate being under control as backing down or being docile though.

I've never been the loud or argumentative type honestly, but I've taken off on nikkas without exchanging in hoopla when the moment called for it.

I've approached reckless whiteboys & mexicans at games for begin overly loud & profane around my daughter & nieces. I didn't have to act an ass either.

I've also walked away from situations that wasn't worth the trouble outside of boosting my own ego and pride.