Jason Mitchell Fired By UTA & Authentic, Dropped By ‘The Chi’ Over Misconduct Allegations

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
bytch I just caught up with the show last night:what:

Who's gonna look out for Kevin now:mjcry:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just wrote in the TLR thread he was solid in The Mustang, and his career was on the path to major star, with an indie darling movie, Showtime project, and a few acclaimed performances in at least one hit. If the talent agency dropped him, it's serious, anything less than total disaster they would try to endure.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
A source with knowledge of the Showtime series says Tiffany Boone, who played Mitchell’s girlfriend on The Chi, was among several actresses on the series who had issues with Mitchell. She made repeated complaints of sexual harassment and allegedly felt so unsafe with her co-star that at times her fiance, Dear White People actor Marque Richardson, came to set when she shot scenes with him. Boone declined to comment.

The source also says Boone ultimately informed producers at Fox 21 that she could no longer work with Mitchell. Initially, he was retained while she was released at her request to pursue other projects. Other actresses on the series also were said to have had problems with Mitchell. It’s unclear what finally led the studio to act.

Jason Mitchell Dropped from 'The Chi' and Netflix Film Amid Misconduct Claims

damn :mjcry: