Jason Kidd looking to start something; says Jaylen Brown is the Best Celtic

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I was almost there but Tatum has iconic playoff performances that Brown doesn’t have. And in game 7 vs the Heat in the ECF when Tatum went down
was Brown’s chance to prove that he was truly on Tatum’s level or better…instead he shyt the bed and wilted once the Heat shifted their focus on him. Went 3/19.

If he was truly 1A he would have rose to the occasion. Kobe would have rose to the occasion back when he was in the 1B role because he really was that guy…Brown had a lot of his weaknesses exposed.

Which is why the consensus is still that Tatum is the better player. Even though Brown has clearly been better for this entire playoff run

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The response I’d give to people saying Brown is better than Tatum is….better at what?! :mjtf:

I’d then just show them 1 pic

f87f95f0-88b2-11ec-bf31-fb3ae2319acb

There is a weird belief that they’re the same size/height. They are not. Tatum’s size, if NOTHING else, gives him the edge bc having a guy who’s essentially a guard but able to play the 4 is a cheat code that opens up the entire offense.

Jaylen brown as a 6’6 wing is a great player but there’s a good 6,7 Jaylen browns in the league at any given moment. At 6’9+ with that skill set there are 4 or 5 Jayson Tatums in the league any given decade

They are not the same

I was almost there but Tatum has iconic playoff performances that Brown doesn’t have. And in game 7 vs the Heat in the ECF when Tatum went down
was Brown’s chance to prove that he was truly on Tatum’s level or better…instead he shyt the bed and wilted once the Heat shifted their focus on him. Went 3/19.

If he was truly 1A he would have rose to the occasion. Kobe would have rose to the occasion back when he was in the 1B role because he really was that guy…Brown had a lot of his weaknesses exposed.

Which is why the consensus is still that Tatum is the better player. Even though Brown has clearly been better for this entire playoff run

TATUM IS A SWITCH MERCHANT
WHO FEASTS ON MISMATCHES
WHILE BROWN IS AN OLD SCHOOL
GET A BUCKET ON WHOEVER
IS IN FRONT OF HIM TYPE.

TATUM WENT FROM DROPPING
50 POINTS ON GRAYSON ALLEN
VS THE BUCKS TO GETTING
ABSOLUTELY LOCKED THE
fukk UP BY WIGGGINS
IN SINGLE COVERAGE ALL FINALS.

THATS THE DIFFERENCE.
:devil:
:evil:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think Tatum is the more talented player overall but he is too passive. Jalen Brown is way more aggressive and will attack the basket and it works to his favor because of this thick build no Diddy.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Boston going to beat the Mavs regardless of who's the better player so all this arguing is pointless. It will be even better if one of them don't win FMVP.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Boston going to beat the Mavs regardless of who's the better player so all this arguing is pointless. It will be even better if one of them don't win FMVP.

IF NEITHER OF THEM
PLAY GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN
THE FMVP BOSTON IS GOING TO
LOSE THE SERIES.

THEYRE LOADED BUT
THEIR 2 BEST PLAYERS CANT
PLAY SUB PAR.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel like Tatum's comment is way more divisive than Jason Kidd's:pachaha:.....Tatum basically saying it's so ridiculous to suggest jaylen is the best player that it could only be mind games:heh:

If I'm jaylen we runnin the fade as soon as we get to the arena tonight.

Nah... Jaylen also said everyone knows what time Kidd is on. It's nothing. People have been trying to compare them for years and trying to say one should be traded for years and they have both laughed about that.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Someone secure about their abilities would've said Jaylen is better. I gurantee you if you said to Luka that Kyrie was better he'd agree. Giannis said that the Bucks' was Dame's team. Bron always has put emphasis on AD at the Lakers. We all know it's bullshyt but it helps give confidence to the other player and if you're that great you don't need to emphasize that you're better than you're team mate in the media.

Tatum looking crazy insecure.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kidd trying to sow discontent in the C's locker room, psychological warfare :mjgrin:
You must not know local boston sports media breh...they've been getting this shyt from their own journalists for the better part of 6 years so all of you arm chair reactionaries need to relax with this non story. Kidd doing this instead of getting his team ready is fine with me :manny:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

TATUM IS A SWITCH MERCHANT
WHO FEASTS ON MISMATCHES
WHILE BROWN IS AN OLD SCHOOL
GET A BUCKET ON WHOEVER
IS IN FRONT OF HIM TYPE.

TATUM WENT FROM DROPPING
50 POINTS ON GRAYSON ALLEN
VS THE BUCKS TO GETTING
ABSOLUTELY LOCKED THE
fukk UP BY WIGGGINS
IN SINGLE COVERAGE ALL FINALS.

THATS THE DIFFERENCE.

Yea this isn’t saying anything.

Also by saying Jaylen brown is a bucket getter ….are you implying Tatum isn’t? :mjtf:

Again, you know this debate aint sincere when the only pro-Jaylen sentient is all ambiguous and hyperbolic. You went from chopping up game film and telling nggas they don’t know the game to: ‘switch merchant’….‘old school bucket getter :obama:‘ …:beli:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Facts.

Going in I thought bostons best chance was to sacrifice JB; put him on Luka full time and be ok with him scoring less

Then if Tatum doesn’t force it, say he ‘only’ averages 23-24 or so

They still have Porzingis who Dallas has no answer for. Derrick white who’s gonna get open shots and can avg 20 any given series. Plus Jrue could surprise offensively

So yea they can absolutely win this series without what everyone is toxically hoping for which is Tatum and Brown battling for 30 every night

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
this convo the one that makes me change the channel these days HA

it exposes the stupidity in folks

was there a thread when jb was pissy about not making all.nba & talking about i never win nothing when he got that conference mvp trophy¿(when jt lead the team across the board..........guarantee if it was the reverse with jb leading but jt getting the mvp nikkas is never shutting up about it HA)

the shyte folks get mad at jt for they'd turn around & pat jb on the back for

it's some weird dislike towards jt

the nikka jb is just as aware of the comparison & has bristled visibly at the constant poking at it just the same