Jason Black is right about this

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
been listening to that dude off and on for a number of years and have never heard him mention anything about a wife, girlfriend, or jumpoff in his personal life. always all up in everybody else's business.

does he even like females?

:sas2:
Heard it through the grapevine that he looks like a black version of comic book guy from the Simpsons

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
been listening to that dude off and on for a number of years and have never heard him mention anything about a wife, girlfriend, or jumpoff in his personal life. always all up in everybody else's business.

does he even like females?

:sas2:

giphy.gif

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Those who don't wanna listen to the whole 9 minutes, skip to around 6:10 and listen for about 20-30 seconds. Now is that not true? :jbhmm:and if it's not, explain why.

DID they leave black businesses, black neighborhoods that are "worth a damn", any property, any assets, or institutions? As a collective, they didn't build and didn't pass down shyt, but a lot of ppl hate to admit the truth of the matter. And emotional nikkas can attempt to change the subject by sarcastically asking me what i've builded if you want to, but i've made posts in The Root about my business before.

Back on topic. They pushed integration, they begged for entrance into what whites owned, and even after gaining entrance, still didn't use any of the money to build for black people. U might not like TBA but he told the truth

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man threads like this is why id literally spit in the face of anybody that calls me a c00n on here if i saw you in person. The fukkin nerve of this lame nikka to disrespect old heads like this. Crybaby ass fukk nikka. Stop crying over spilled milk and be fukking men.

And to the dude who said millenials are our last hope, they wont be shyt unless the parents lead them. So while nikkas wanna shyt on covil rights blacks for failing were failing the same way. nikkaS always wanna blame somebody

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Man threads like this is why id literally spit in the face of anybody that calls me a c00n on here if i saw you in person. The fukkin nerve of this lame nikka to disrespect old heads like this. Crybaby ass fukk nikka. Stop crying over spilled milk and be fukking men.

And to the dude who said millenials are our last hope, they wont be shyt unless the parents lead them. So while nikkas wanna shyt on covil rights blacks for failing were failing the same way. nikkaS always wanna blame somebody

You do realize most millennials are adults from 18-34 right?:ohmy: