Jasmine Guy undergoes anti-aging surgery

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Owning a med-spa gotta be easy money, especially somewhere with a lot of rich women. All that botox, filler, and semaglutide they selling straight cash, no insurance. Just printing money because of insecure aging women.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All y'all Nyggas and these biracials gonna learn, breh ....

You WILL be With an old woman one day... QUICKER Than expected.

:francis:

Old white woman at that. Gon be in the car with your girl looking like a scene from driving Ms Daisy:mjlol:

Not all biracials spoil so quickly,but its like any food that has milk in it. You have to be cautious and keep it properly refrigerated.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
You crazy if you don’t think there is SOME kinda self care involved.

Just because it’s not on the internet doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

I love Pam Grier, Angela Bassett, etc., but guranteed theyre doing something to try and fight father time to stay in the limelight. They not just “waking up like this”

shyt.. 90% of the females our age and younger aint just “waking up like this” either.. thats why tranny makeup is so popular now.. they literally think thats how you're supposed to look and all that cake on their face gonna have them looking worse than her at 60.

But if it works, good for her. I actually thought the “surgery” was going to be like what them asian chicks overseas are doing and still having old woman hands :picard:

If u look at pam grier in that new amazon series THEM, she look old and more heavier but you can tell she didn’t get any work done

Angela on the other hand who knows

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
She always had an old face. And I guess you had to be a certain age in like 87-88 to ever think her or Gina from Martin were ever all that. They just some avg light brights.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If u look at pam grier in that new amazon series THEM, she look old and more heavier but you can tell she didn’t get any work done

Angela on the other hand who knows
Oh ok. I still don’t consider this work…

This is more self care and maintenance at this point. Like waxing/laser hair removal, going to gym, etc.

This not surgery surgery

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
For sure.

That shyt doesn't look fun; and It looks painful.

She going the extra mile to make sure her man happy :wow:
They said you should do it with numbing. So they just numb your whole face and neck? That’s wild, lol