Jasmine Guy undergoes anti-aging surgery

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
She’s 62 years old and she’s not in the limelight anymore.. if that makes her feel better than cool

But these black folks from the 80s and 90s , just need to age with grace…

So many of these late boomers, generation x are still trying to live like teenagers and early 20 year olds

Go look at them goofy old hoes on love and hip hop and real housewives of whatever city… heavy ton of makeup, fake t*ts and ass and u 52 years old..

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Living in Atlanta and i know she’s from there, but u can tell like others have said, she is caught up with the whole image shyt

If u look at her filmography she still out here working doing things, but that urge to stay young by spending thousands isn’t worth it ..

Pam grier gracefully aged out and she still working and still look beautiful at her age..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Living in Atlanta and i know she’s from there, but u can tell like others have said, she is caught up with the whole image shyt

If u look at her filmography she still out here working doing things, but that urge to stay young by spending thousands isn’t worth it ..

Pam grier gracefully aged out and she still working and still look beautiful at her age..
You crazy if you don’t think there is SOME kinda self care involved.

Just because it’s not on the internet doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

I love Pam Grier, Angela Bassett, etc., but guranteed theyre doing something to try and fight father time to stay in the limelight. They not just “waking up like this”

shyt.. 90% of the females our age and younger aint just “waking up like this” either.. thats why tranny makeup is so popular now.. they literally think thats how you're supposed to look and all that cake on their face gonna have them looking worse than her at 60.

But if it works, good for her. I actually thought the “surgery” was going to be like what them asian chicks overseas are doing and still having old woman hands :picard: