Jaromir Jagr was drafted in 1990 and is still playing in the NHL

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Heard anything n the radio he scored another two goals yesterday to move into third all time on the scoring list

Standing ovations, a multi-goal game and rubber rats can only mean one thing: Jaromir Jagr was having a milestone-setting night.

In the Florida Panthers’ game against the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday, Jagr scored career goals 741 and 742, tying and then passing Hall of Famer Brett Hull for third place on the all-time goals list.

Don't know if he will catch Howe or Gretzky but dude has put in work

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somewhat off topic but ovechkin has an outside chance of breaking the all time record. assuming he plays 12 more seasons which would put him at 42 years old (which is very possible considering the way he plays) and averages 30-35 goals the rest of the way he can get to #2 and possibly pass gretzky. I also think he can still average 40+ goals in his next 4-5 seasons as well. dude is just so talented and knows exactly where to be when putting the puck in the net.

lemme do the calculations. he's at 513 goals right now and should be at about 525-530 at the end of the season.

lets say he gets 40 goals the next 5 seasons thats 200 more goals and he would be 36 years old = 730 goals
6 more years (42 years old) in the nhl averaging 30 goals thats 180 more goals = 910 goals

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He won't
It's just to difficult

somewhat off topic but ovechkin has an outside chance of breaking the all time record. assuming he plays 12 more seasons which would put him at 42 years old (which is very possible considering the way he plays) and averages 30-35 goals the rest of the way he can get to #2 and possibly pass gretzky. I also think he can still average 40+ goals in his next 4-5 seasons as well. dude is just so talented and knows exactly where to be when putting the puck in the net.

lemme do the calculations. he's at 513 goals right now and should be at about 525-530 at the end of the season.

lets say he gets 40 goals the next 5 seasons thats 200 more goals and he would be 36 years old = 730 goals
6 more years (42 years old) in the nhl averaging 30 goals thats 180 more goals = 910 goals

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
That record is about as reachable as Jerry Rice's receiving yards/touchdowns, Pete Rose's total hits, or Kareem on the all time scoring list. I don't expect to ever see it fall.

Bron is breaking Kareem's record. All he gotta do is stay healthy and drop 25 a game. Jerry's record seems untouchable.

Pete Rose could get touched but it needs to be some cat with Ichiro level efficiency breaking into the majors by 20.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jagr moving into 3rd cements how great Gretzky was....He's 150 goals behind Gretzky in 150 more games...he needs 6 seasons of 30 goals to catch him and by that time he would have needed 600 more games to tie his record....

Ovechkin could come close in goals but Gretzky point record will stand for a 1000 years....that'll never get broken....only one that had a shot was Lemieux and he couldnt stay healthy...

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Jagr and Mario on nhl 94 was goat tandem
the blackhawks starting 5 though...

His name instantly takes me back to the mid 90's Sportscenter days :mjcry:

Glad he's still at it....and productive

back when hockey was on espn so they would actually spend a fair amount of time on NHL rather than talk about lebron and now steph curry ad nauseum

Jagr moving into 3rd cements how great Gretzky was....He's 150 goals behind Gretzky in 150 more games...he needs 6 seasons of 30 goals to catch him and by that time he would have needed 600 more games to tie his record....

Ovechkin could come close in goals but Gretzky point record will stand for a 1000 years....that'll never get broken....only one that had a shot was Lemieux and he couldnt stay healthy...

change the regulations against goalies wearing pads that cover the whole dam net...its a new game nowadays tho so im not sure that would even boost someone past. the talent is just too great now and deep (and that goes across all sports) as well.

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
That record is about as reachable as Jerry Rice's receiving yards/touchdowns, Pete Rose's total hits, or Kareem on the all time scoring list. I don't expect to ever see it fall.

If Antonio Brown keeps it up and staus healthy I could see him breaking the receiving yards record right now he is only roughly 1000 yards behind him and he could out up a couple 2000 yard seasons...that touchdown record is a rap though. That ain't ever falling

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

dude always reminded me of the lead of the 80s group A-ha

:salute:Hats off to him

Just tied Howe and Mess is in reach

NzdfD.gif