Jaromir Jagr was drafted in 1990 and is still playing in the NHL

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i know ya'll try to be funny and shyt on every hockey and baseball player brought up, but you're a liar if you claim you've never heard of jaromir jagr

*awaits response..."I dont follow that cac bullshyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*

Honestly didn't know who he was until I googled him a few week ago b/c of the Coli.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gretzky didn't get touched because semenko would kill you.

The goats can play for ever
Gretzky was still a point per game player when he retired at 39

Thing about jagr is that all the old heads that continued to play , became stone hands ala scoring just fell off

A guy like selanne had 9 goals at 43 in 65 games

Jagr is still productive

Jagr gets hit... a lot. Gretzky hardly got lashed because he had Barry Sanders level agility, but Jagr is more like a nimble power back. But when you keep your body in shape at an old age because your work ethic matches a Clydesdale's, age ain't nothing but a number balling with the youngn's. Dude is ancient but looks like:

Jaromir-Jagr-Muscles.jpg

Jagr-muscles.jpg

normal.jpeg

Teams get physical with him, but he's a tank with hockey IQ on elite :wow:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yep. If he hadn't done that and continues to play until his late forties, he'd have had a shot at Gretzky's record.

NO he wouldnt,he needs over 1000 points to get the scoring record,he would need 10 more seasons of 100 points...

That record is iron clad,will never be broken...NEVER.Gretzky is 1100 pts ahead of Jagr with 300 less games played...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He means goals
Gretzky has 894

Jagr who missed like 3-4 years in the Nhl when he played in the khl has like 740

NO he wouldnt,he needs over 1000 points to get the scoring record,he would need 10 more seasons of 100 points...

That record is iron clad,will never be broken...NEVER.Gretzky is 1100 pts ahead of Jagr with 300 less games played...