Jared Leto, Rosario Dawson, and Lakeith Stansfield star in Haunted Mansion, another movie based on a ride, July 26, Disney+ Fri

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

FqOurU4XoA0bUUk

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I gotta see a trailer first
but Tiffany Haddish is in it :francis:

At Least She’s Playing A Decent Looking Part

Before I Saw The Trailer I Assumed She Was Gonna Be Playing A Stereotypical Part, Standing Outside The Haunted Mansion Like “OH HELL NAH I AINT GOING UP IN THERE” :damn:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Haunted Mansion is my son’s favorite ride at Disney World so I’ll catch this with him opening weekend.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I finally got around to seeing the Harder They Fall western and i forgot how underrated of an actor Stansfield is. Checked his imdb bc i realized i hadn't seen him in anything lately and yea this Haunted Mansion joint is one of two starring roles he has up this year. The other is Book of Clarence with David Oyelowo, Bendeict Cumberbatch, James McAvoy, Alfre Woodard, Omar Sy, and others.

This Haunted Mansion isn't the type of stuff i watch but the trailer doesn't look bad at all. I guess they're trying to treat it like a fun summer blockbuster to cash in on kids being out of school and not as a seasonal Halloween flick for working adults. I get it. Hopefully it does well for ol buddy