Japan’s press have played Pokémon Legends: "It’s an experience like no other"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
When games are this close to release and there is almost no footage of it out there you need to be very leery.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Is money being payed out
:patrice:

good reception is what we want but ionno

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I like it so far. I haven't played a pokemon game in a while but its kind of like pokemon breath of the wild.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Idk bros...might have to wait for that BOTW2....need Link the goat to take us on a legendary journey :wow:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I been playing today and its pretty good. Its basically pokemon breath of the wild. They hella copied shyt from botw, like the graphics, menus, music, environment, and item sounds all seem like they are directly from botw. But you lose the total freedom botw provides.

All in all though so far its basically the open world pokemeon I've been waiting to play. Seamless battles/encounters make this one so fun to play. I imagine more stuff will open up as I play more

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I been playing today and its pretty good. Its basically pokemon breath of the wild. They hella copied shyt from botw, like the graphics, menus, music, environment, and item sounds all seem like they are directly from botw. But you lose the total freedom botw provides.

All in all though so far its basically the open world pokemeon I've been waiting to play. Seamless battles/encounters make this one so fun to play. I imagine more stuff will open up as I play more
It's out already or are you an insider?