Japan’s press have played Pokémon Legends: "It’s an experience like no other"

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I couldnt' jux with none of those dead ass, I outgrew nintendo games I guess. still haven't played a mario better than 64 and tried most of the ones released after. botw coo but that mk8 shyt is ass to me and the new pokemon games are insulting in general.
I dont fukk with pokemon and yea mario 64 is the goat to me, so its hard to live up to…i love mk8 tho, its so great to play with friends but i feel you. I think most people grow out of nintendo at some point. I basically have the switch for mario/zelda.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
not getting it until I see that gameplay. I can forgive the graphical fidelity if it's a genuinely good game

never blind purchasing pokemon again after sword and shield.. those diamond/pearl remakes were low effort microwave trash and I'm glad I didn't fall for the okey doke

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing right now on pc, seems like it will be heat rocks. I might get it for my wife on switch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
not getting it until I see that gameplay. I can forgive the graphical fidelity if it's a genuinely good game

never blind purchasing pokemon again after sword and shield.. those diamond/pearl remakes were low effort microwave trash and I'm glad I didn't fall for the okey doke

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/

Shows gameplay

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If you knew nothing about Pokemon or played nothing but Pokemon games, then I can see how you may think this is the 2nd coming of SMB3. But I doubt this game is as amazing as JP press made it out to be. :yeshrug:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Saying it's the best single player experience from a Pokemon game isn't saying much. That's not a high bar to clear.

474px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Red_and_Blue_cover_art.webp.png