Japan’s press have played Pokémon Legends: "It’s an experience like no other"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
RECENT HANDS-ON REPORTS CALL IT "COMPLETELY DIFFERENT" AND "EXHILARATING"

pokemon-legends-arceus-pic7.jpg

Famitsu praised the game for moving the Pokémon series in a new direction, saying: "It's safe to say that this game is completely different from previous titles.

"The first thing that impressed me when I started playing was the exhilarating feeling of moving around freely in the vast field."

Game Watch also delivered a positive preview, saying the ability to ride Pokémon "strongly matches the world view, making you feel more like you are adventuring in the Pokémon world, which I personally found to be an excellent system."

It also celebrated the way the more traditional Pokémon battle system is integrated into the open-world gameplay.

"This system, which successfully combines the action of this title with traditional Pokémon battles, is highly accomplished, and I especially appreciate the fact that Pokémon battles are 'a means to a different end', which fits the worldview of the game", it said.

4Gamer, meanwhile, was impressed by the way wild Pokémon each had their own personalities.

"The Pokémon that appear in the game seem to change depending on the time in the game, and at night we saw Drifloon and other Pokémon," it said.

Yep, this game is doing BIG numbers

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I see the checks cleared. this shyt gon be mid af like most hyped nintendo games.
Nah nintendo knows who they make games for. Mk8, odyssey, botw all dope af….not a pokemon guy so ill sit this one out but nintendo usually kills it, if you are into their IP.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah nintendo knows who they make games for. Mk8, odyssey, botw all dope af….not a pokemon guy so ill sit this one out but nintendo usually kills it, if you are into their IP.

I couldnt' jux with none of those dead ass, I outgrew nintendo games I guess. still haven't played a mario better than 64 and tried most of the ones released after. botw coo but that mk8 shyt is ass to me and the new pokemon games are insulting in general.