Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
During the press conference of Destruction in Kobe, O-Khan shows the frustration about current relationship of AEW & NJPW.

"Eight previous IWGP World Heavyweight Champions, Kota Ibushi, Will Ospreay, Kazuchika Okada and Jay White moved to AEW in the United States. Including Jon Moxley, 5 out of 8 previous champions belong to AEW."
"Ospreay is still a member of the United Empire and I don't feel that way when it comes to Ospreay. But honestly other than that, I'm so frustrated that the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship has been used as a ticket to get into AEW or as AEW's toy."
"I'm a dominator, I'm honestly frustrated that the organization I control is being taken advantage of and ranked second or third in the rankings. I will sell my name as much as possible, spread the word about New Japan Pro Wrestling and show that this is professional wrestling. And the strongest guy in New Japan Pro Wrestling, the representative of New Japan Pro Wrestling. I think there is no one else who can raise the significance and value of this."

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lash is still around? Mu fukka randomly popped up out of nowhere.
xmen-flip-card.gif
Lash gonna come back and make a name for himself here :wow:I waited for a long time