Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
At least Shibata looks like he is doing well. I know he had to leave the USA on short notice and missed the last ROH PPV because of it, never heard what it was about though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He turns 37 this year
He could avoid working in Japan for 13 years and still have a 2-3 year run on top at 50 if he wanted. My point is that people and circumstances changes and unless he wants to retire young (for a japanese wrestler's standard), it's kind of silly to take him for his word.

I do agree that is very interesting that he doesn't want to get involved with them in any form or fashion right now. He was sobbing like a child with Tanahashi so I highly doubt he had an issue with him becoming president. And it's not like Gedo has changed anything for Okada to have turned on him either. Maybe Nakamura told him the best course of action for him was to get the fukk out and not look back :pachaha:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Seeing that picture of Takayama makes me wonder what's up with Shinjiro Otani. Guess it's kinda the same situation, since his last appearance was in may of last year.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Is he retarded :what:

The idea of "known gaijin having an invader run to put over a young guy" is not a bad one per se (that should've been Danielson's role, sadly it's too late now). But the complete bullshyt he used as justification is hilarious. Typical US wrestling fans that thinks he knows what he's talking about because he read a Wiki and followed 1 dude on Reddit. I mean, "Stan Hansen figure" is the complete opposite of what he's asking for :mjlol:

The Mutoh comp is fukking absurd too. For that thing to work, the only wrestler that could work in 2024 is Shinsuke Nakamura having a title run to put over a young guy at WK.

The thought of Jon fukking Moxley changing the "house style" like he's Riki Chosu or Akira Maeda is :laff: :laff: :laff: