Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Gaijin who worked for an important US promotion is almost a guaranteed title reign in Japan if they strike a multi show deal. My guess is Dolph gave them the thumbs up to work some events and they pulled the trigger. I'm pretty sure that would've happened in 6 six ago too, it's just a common puro troupe.

Instead of forcing FInlay for a role he's not meant for they should've used that time and effort in either Shota or Yota :manny:
I actually thought Finley was finally coming into his own after that War Games match. But Dolp is definitely the better performer overall.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Or maybe put it on Danielson, who is currently doing what the belt's creation was intended for, instead of someone "far from the worst".

:yeshrug:
I mean,. Danielson should be the IWGP champ but he doesn't want that commitment. Pretty sure if New Japan offered him any belt he'd said no.

shyt, TK more than likely begged him to take the "Continental Crown" from Eddie at Revolution, we'll see if Dragon accepted :russ:

EL REY

Rookie
Daps
Breh, New Japan can't force Danielson to have a belt he doesn't want. How is that hard to understand? :dead:
The fukk does this conspiracy theory of Danielson not wanting to hold belts have to do with me asking why Dolp, of all the people NJ has access to, is holding this belt? I mentioned him as an example, what don't you understand?
:dahell:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The fukk does this conspiracy theory of Danielson not wanting to hold belts have to do with me asking why Dolp, of all the people NJ has access to, is holding this belt? I mentioned him as an example, what don't you understand?
:dahell:
The fact that I responder to Danielson not wanting the commitment and you replying to that made me think we were still talking about Dragon :bryan: