Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
STFU

We should neg train OP for posting this. I don't get why the coli has the tendency to dig to the depths of the internet to find instances of racism. It's like you guys actively look for reason to be angry.
:what:Becuz this is an internet forum that discusses different topics. This being one of em. U can always choose not to come into certain threads

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that atomic bomb cause them all to forget about this:
19.japskeepmovin.jpg

8889191.jpg

bf7d4112bb6040aea60d08520b4167ee.jpg

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All Japanese are racists. I can confirm this having just read those comments with what little Japanese I know.

Black People... DO NOT GO TO JAPAN! THEIR COPS WILL SHOOT YOU!
I fukks with you as a fellow Sony Stan but breh get the hell outta here with that wack shyt..
Yea we know they ain't all the same, but neither are we..and more likely than not they will stereotype us..

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I never understood actively looking for shyt you know exists just so you can get upset about it.. y'all seem bored:russell:

Racists exist in every country, city, town in this world.. they're also the minority.. this isn't anything new.. I'm not gonna label all Japanese people racist..

but this is the coli so..

fukk them lil dikk nikkas.. no homo :manny:
Good post. nikkas who do nothing but look for inevitable racist shyt to rant about is doing nothing but giving unnecessary stress.