Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
nobody give a fukk about no baby dikk japs :mjlol:
Probably written by those faggits that stay indoors 24 hours and are scared of women.
All Japanese are racists. I can confirm this having just read those comments with what little Japanese I know.

Black People... DO NOT GO TO JAPAN! THEIR COPS WILL SHOOT YOU!

Yeah let's fight ignorance with ignorance. Let's not show that we're better than them! Yeah that's the spirit! fukk those chinks cuz!

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Agree.

I'm not gonna take Japan's version of ***** seriously. They got fukked up trolls who vent bullshyt in the safety of their keyboards just like we do.
Wow this is from 2chan?

Yeah I would like to think that it's not representative of normal Japanese people

Also I looked at the whole thread and the vast majority of the comments are not racist

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all the Japanese apologist at saying that Japanese can't be racist, saying shyt like: "they just aren't exposed to black people so they dont know how to act right to black people, its all just ignorance." to :cape:for them???

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I never understood actively looking for shyt you know exists just so you can get upset about it.. y'all seem bored:russell:

Racists exist in every country, city, town in this world.. they're also the minority.. this isn't anything new.. I'm not gonna label all Japanese people racist..

but this is the coli so..

fukk them lil dikk nikkas.. no homo :manny: