Japanese man marries hologram.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Nah, capitalism and overpopulation fukked their society.

Work 12 hours a day plus commuting another 2 just to live in a 1 bed room apartment and see if you don't go mad.

Watch the commercial for device, guy wakes up early morning and comes home at night. That's reality in Japan.

And that's where we are all headed :francis:

well for 3 years i use to drive 2 hours both ways to a major city to work my job. i was out of the house for about 14 hours. sometimes i had to get a hotel if i worked too late or i was just to tired. I was aggravated but I never thought about marrying a 16 year old hologram. i lived in a studio apartment. now i work in the same city i live in thank god.

im gonna go with the effects of nuclear radiation and U.S. domination fukking up the japanese

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
well for 3 years i use to drive 2 hours both ways to a major city to work my job. i was out of the house for about 14 hours. sometimes i had to get a hotel if i worked too late or i was just to tired. I was aggravated but I never thought about marrying a 16 year old hologram. i lived in a studio apartment. now i work in the same city i live in thank god.

im gonna go with the effects of nuclear radiation and U.S. domination fukking up the japanese
Yall know it can be several things at the same time right